Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 61 Next »

eRB

Well,GJ Casual but… Halloween update……….. :>

Krame

Aero

updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate

90 fov feels like tunnel vision

Gubbins

OpFor

It hasn’t even been an hour and you’re giving him shit? gj :D

atmo

Quoted from Gubbins

It hasn’t even been an hour and you’re giving him shit? gj :D

anakin was done before the update was even released ;)

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

fix it please :'(

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

Quoted from gf18_idiot

fix it please :'(

comedown

4-25

fix it or TF2 IS DEAD AS FUCKING SHIT

Zylaen

FaZe

Same here :>

amppis

fix pls, 90 fov looks horse shit.

Raspou

Please do something!

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

He opensourced the plugin. If you have to be such impatient bastards, you can always go ahead and fix it yourselves.

ondkaja

IKEA

please fix my cheats thanks

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Ah the nature of users of free software…

http://www.2rosenthals.net/wordpress/on-the-ungrateful-nature-of-users-and-the-oss-development-community-438/

Getting back to the thrust of this post, what exactly is the confusion between software which does not come with a licensing fee and software which is fully supported and somehow falls from heaven, in a retail box, with an endless warranty?

People such as the one cited above, instead of being appreciative of the time and effort that developers and otherwise talented people put into creating, maintaining, documenting, testing, enhancing, supporting (maintenance also differs from support; the former includes fixing bugs on a generic level and providing compatibility updates, whereas the latter implies providing specific attention to the needs of solving one particular user’s problems – hence the difference between maintaining an application and supporting a user), and porting to platforms on which the original developer(s) either was/were not focused or not able to build, seem to think that they are somehow entitled to defect-free software with ongoing maintenance and support, just lacking the retail box. This, of course, could not be a less correct interpretation of the concept of freely available.

(emphasis mine)

EDIT: Yeah yeah I’ll fix it, just gimme some time.

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

“EDIT: Yeah yeah I’ll fix it, just gimme some time.”

Love.

Death

Quoted from gf18_idiot

“EDIT: Yeah yeah I’ll fix it, just gimme some time.”

Love.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 61 Next »