Forum

tf2mate - TF2 config generator

Created 9th October 2010 @ 21:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

compton

cvx|

I coded this little thing today:

http://clugu.com/tf2mate/

It’s not even nearly finished, but I want to release it so that I’ll have some motivation to develop it.

Any feedback, bug reports and feature suggestions appreciated very much.

huhystah

sick )))

electro

Got Milk?

looks really awesome!!!111

evokje

WiK?

cool idea

Harlski

Nice, I’ll definitely be using that soon.

revanxp

Nice idea and concept.
Bookmarked to track future updates

Grem

rEJ
TG

One suggestion would be to host the details of each config on your website so people can have a quick glance before commiting to said config. It’s honorable to give traffic to people who actually did create the config, but some of their website are quite hard to use/counter-intuitive/need to dig around to find what is contained in each config. Just a suggestion.
Otherwise, good job mate, nice and clean interface :)
PS: What did you use to write the code for this?

flisko

atu???
TWIN

awesome

compton

cvx|

One suggestion would be to host the details of each config on your website so people can have a quick glance before commiting to said config. It’s honorable to give traffic to people who actually did create the config, but some of their website are quite hard to use/counter-intuitive. Just a suggestion.
Otherwise, good job mate, nice and clean interface :)

Nice idea! I’ll probably implement some kind of code previewer when/if I have time.

PS: What did you use to write the code for this.

It’s pure HTML+CSS+JavaScript. Had to use Flash for the .zip download widget, though.

edit: Oh, if you’re asking which software I’m using to write the source code, it’s Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express. Because it has the most awesome Javascript auto-completion ;) I use TextMate at work and prefer it.

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

love this idea :)
Hitsounds options?

compton

cvx|

Quoted from Brainmaster

love this idea :)
Hitsounds options?

Adding it to the list.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Was expecting to see a checkboxes for all common commands in fps configs, but this is kinda cool too.

octochris

(0v0)

me and broesel were just making this :(

Sketch

MM

Quoted from octochris

me and broesel were just making this :(

maybe collaborate?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

maybe collaborate?

if compton wants to i’d be happy to. i would appreciate some statistical data in terms of how much my configs are being downloaded if possible, but meh.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »