Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 116 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

If you wanna send me the details on steam i can help you test any config stuff, sick of having a decent computer but tf2 being shit at running on it :)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Enef

If you wanna send me the details on steam i can help you test any config stuff, sick of having a decent computer but tf2 being shit at running on it :)

I don’t have access to Steam at the moment, IRC is probably better ;)

Edd

T2P

chris get back to the UK you mong

About random fps drops with Win7, I had a lot of those … everytime my random wallpaper changed (i have 2 screens, mb that’s why too). I just set it up to change the wp twice a day or something like that and i’m fine now :p

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

This isn’t really to do with your fps configs (I do use maxframes though)
I was just wondering why my game lags horribly when I bump into an enemy player, (you seem to be the person to ask about all this technical stuff).
Thanks,
Stark

hykleri

I have a problem with a config. Basically my game stops working if i exec it. Umm… thats it. :D

AnimaL

its ment to be used with cmd line parameters

JT

[MDRC]

in your maxframe cfg , there are 2 net commands based on net connection.
i have a 512 kbps net speed. how would you define my connection – good, moderate or bad?

eoN^

Quoted from JT

in your maxframe cfg , there are 2 net commands based on net connection.
i have a 512 kbps net speed. how would you define my connection – good, moderate or bad?

speed doesnt mean as much as stability.

JT

[MDRC]

Quoted from eoN^

[…]

speed doesnt mean as much as stability.

my pings always normal to the servers located closest to me, and i rarely get lag spikes.

JT

[MDRC]

should i remove the launch options after a first play through?

AnimaL

Quoted from JT

should i remove the launch options after a first play through?

no

JT

[MDRC]

i get 250-300 fps (without fps_max ofc) without the launch options and 50-60 fps when using the launch options…

eoN^

Quoted from JT

i get 250-300 fps (without fps_max ofc) without the launch options and 50-60 fps when using the launch options…

Maybe be specific about the launch options and do a timedemo test with different combinations of launch options…

hykleri

Quoted from AnimaL

its ment to be used with cmd line parameters

You talking about the Launch Options thing? Because I use them obviously.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 116 Next »