Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

don’t even suggest steel. ever.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

I don’t see why not. Fastlane in there multiple times with its badly balanced spawns, Dustbowl in there. No Gravelpit, no Freight. Confusing :/

Fragm3nt3d

Animate

I personally never had anything to do with the maps picked, but from cups point of view the maps are choosen for the tf2 community and variety not etf2l league style. I think people need to be a little more open minded and try things that we dont normally do.

skinnie

TCM

u just dont select maps that are not played competitively (dustbowl) for a cup if u want to be taken seriously

fail imo

ThePledge

There’s no way this cup and the organisation behind it will be taken seriously with this map pool. It will be more like a fun cup, instead of a cup where every clan will try their hardest to win the money.

Too bad, but I won’t enjoy it less.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Well if you all want to fold we will accept the winnings :)

Moose

[MIPC]

Gravelpit instead of dustbowl and the map pool would be fine :/

Sucks…is it pro_dustbowl at least?

Anyway, only 1 more team signed up since thursday, thats just sad.

Bombel

Syn2

Let’z kick sum ass :o

week 2 matches?

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

There are only 14 matches played yet, out of 32. So I guess there wont be anything concerning week2 until all 32 are played. Some might have forgotten to insert the results *hintdignitashint* :P, so “insertresulthere:” http://forum.shopto.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5269&sid=e557703a2dfdf9122fbd17a295122abe

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Not sure if anyone is caring. :P
But the extended week 1 is ending this sunday, and there are still 6 results missing.

Team Dignitas vs Specialattack
Team Empathy vs Insane Team
Monkey Gamers vs Team Impact
yoyotech² vs DCSB
el Diablos Brigade vs GoT2
LaZy vs enixe

I know for example that dignitas won against spa (5:1), but the result wasnt reported. :P

Mads.

what can i do iv tried to contact insane lots but they havnt responded

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Claim default? Talk to an admin? (#infused.cup.admins) Add everyone in that team to steamfriends? :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2