Forum

Infused & ShopTo.Net TF2 Cash Prize Online Cup £500 for 1st Place.

Created 2nd June 2009 @ 09:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

pukz

+1

Guys its not gonna conflict with major tournaments if that is putting you off? Xman will see to that.

There is no reason not to signup unless u simply don’t want to play in this fun cup that will help promote the tf2 scene.

kaidus

WiK?

Who gives a fuck if you don’t know the dates, just sign up and if they don’t work for you don’t play and you’ll be replaced o.O.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Signups are closing in a week or two. Get signed up. I guess if they’re closing the signups that early then they intend to have the cup finished by the time UKeSa starts.

As mentioned in previous posts, xman will also be looking out for TCM so he will also be trying to avoid this cup clashing with other tournaments.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Is there anyway to see a list of entrants so far without having to sign up to that site? (weve entered just wondering who else has)

Waebi

‹Con›

Signed up so far:
Team Dignitas
Team Fruit
Crack Clan
Hampshire Heavies 2nd team
Dead Cows Strike Back
Deathless Gaming
Team YoYoTech
The Devils Rejects
n2o-gaming
Hampshire Heavies
Team Blame
dedicated not highly rated
Team Confis
SpecialAttack
hb0da
NCS Gaming
Team.Impact
Game Control
Evil deeds TF2
insAne Team
TEAM SdX’98
Illegal
Crack Clan 2
team31
ROLF!
Brutal Mad Players
I Don’t Know?
coolclan
clan00
Team Maniac
No Mercy
Four Kings
Team-eMpathy
incorporated

that is, if i counted correctly, with TCM added, 35 teams.
if you get 19 more, then nice, if you dont, nice as well.

pukz

YoYoTech 2?!?! :o

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Needs moar Imperial, FB, YYT2, Rockit, Rejects, dmg, etc.

Not long left to sign up! We should be showing we can make cash competitions worth it!

shifty

Sir

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Signups will be closing on Monday 15th June at 9:00pm GMT.
On Wednesday 17th June the draw selection and a list of all the maps to be played each week will be announced.

I have also created a thread with some outstanding questions though if you don’t have an account you can’t see them. The thread is in the tournaments forum.

Lets GOGOGOGOGO

Fragm3nt3d

Animate

the cash prize may double if signups each 64 teams! sign up! Cheers

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

47 teams signed, at least :D

ouch

too late :(

we would have signed up for this tournament just to give you guys a chance to win some cash

In an effort to push the prize money we will accept more teams till wednesday 9:00pm GMT IF we get 64 teams
£500 cash 1st, £300 credit 2nd, £200 credit 3rd, Goodies from Infused,TCM and ShopTo.net 4th place.

by Crappermine, TF2 Cup Admin

So gogo, needs more teams!

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

There are 17 teams missing, for a total of 64 teams. I doubt 17 teams will sign up until wednesday tbh.

Dirt

-[MG]-

Signed up.

Be nice to have a few more low skilled teams join us in our being raped :)

free lube for all

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »