Forum

TF2Center Official Statement on the DeutchLAN situation

Created 8th July 2015 @ 15:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Phnx

MaterNoob is a joke, and will always remain a joke.
tf2center will never be something that actual competitive players will hop on and take it seriously as long as they are in charge.
it just gets a lot worse, they are even mad at the stuff that does the mature thing and apologize. I certainly got a laugh or two from how he solved his own problems.

Pete_

PrettyGay

Masternoob is the best admin ever !!

WML

Quoted from Pete_

Masternoob is the best admin ever !!

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1400820996856673053.jpg

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Btw, the title?

“DeutchLAN”… Oo

Useless

TC.Noobas

Just got a 1 year IP bann by Mother Twat from the center for saying

“TC ShadowBjörn: Mother Thereza acting like a spoiled brat again? This service is so dead once matchmaking is out. If the head admins were just nice people I am sure there would be loyal people sticking around. But for now, enjoy your small power. There is a timebomb ticking down your days called matchmaking ”

Beautiful 8)

looks like b_fisch isn’t a mod on the forums anymore?

RTC

Quoted from kKaltUu

looks like b_fisch isn’t a mod on the forums anymore?

“Hello guys,
to make it short,im leaving,because i dont have alot of time i can commit because of reallife stuff.
so im opening this spot to someone with more commitment to the site.

Good Luck with the Project in the Future.”

Might have been influenced by other factors, but seems normal.

juju

TBA
Tissi

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

holy shit just got banned by posting a youtube link with comment ”tf2centers future” in chat :DDDDDDDDDDD

Popcorp

Quoted from juju

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

holy shit just got banned by posting a youtube link with comment ”tf2centers future” in chat :DDDDDDDDDDD

They are already receiving enough bullshit from people, banning a retard who keeps posting Natural birth videos is reasonable and completely justified…

juju

TBA
Tissi

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

They are already receiving enough bullshit from people, banning a retard who keeps posting Natural birth videos is reasonable and completely justified…

It was not a natural birth video this time

just a animal video…

RTC

Seems like Terry has gone too, which is a damn shame. While I didn’t necessarily agree with his standpoint, I respected him for having the gall to voice his opinion eloquently and calmly on the matter, especially with the backlash he received.

firej

Quoted from Useless

Just got a 1 year IP bann by Mother Twat from the center for saying

“TC ShadowBjörn: Mother Thereza acting like a spoiled brat again? This service is so dead once matchmaking is out. If the head admins were just nice people I am sure there would be loyal people sticking around. But for now, enjoy your small power. There is a timebomb ticking down your days called matchmaking ”

Beautiful 8)

im pretty sure theyre not doing ip bans, afaik theyre banning via cookies, so clear your tf2c cookies or use another browser and youre gonna be fine. (at leats that works with my 10yr ban :^))
[ofc your steam acc is still banned tho]

Last edited by firej,

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from firej

[…]

im pretty sure theyre not doing ip bans, afaik theyre banning via cookies, so clear your tf2c cookies or use another browser and youre gonna be fine. (at leats that works with my 10yr ban :^))
[ofc your steam acc is still banned tho]

I cleared cookies and tried it on windows explorer while logging in on an alt account and all it showed was this;
http://i.imgur.com/B4HAPP0.png

Oh well, I guess the stacked TC lobbies will have to do without me :D

firej

did the site work before you logged in @ internet explorer ?
if so, then propably your alt account is banned aswell…
looks like this for me http://puu.sh/iU4zy.jpg
//ayylmao my bookmarks ;-;

Last edited by firej,

4hp

It’s a shame, tf2center had a really good thing going and they’re ruining it with completely unnecessary antics like these. I’m not sure that matchmaking will be what people expected so I wouldn’t put too much stock on it just yet… but what else is there? I’ve never even had any personal problems with the admins but the way things are going the competitive community at large seems to want to part ways with TF2C and I’m not sure how the site can have any credibility if that happens.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »