Forum

TC looking for a graphical person thingy!

Created 5th March 2013 @ 16:23

Locked Pages: 1

Spike Himself

TC

As the title says, we’re looking for a designer, as our current designer, Datenshi, found addiction elsewhere and doesn’t really have the time or drive anymore. I’d like to use this opportunity, then, to express great gratitude for all her work. Thank you Datenshi! <3

Anyway, to business!
The main thing you'd be doing is making avatars for our players, but it's possible that we'll ask you to do website related stuff on the side from time to time. I'm very fussy about our avatars adhering to some standards, and because this has not always been the case in the past (because people decided that they are capable of making their own), some of the current avatars are going to need rework as well. All in all I promise this won't be a boring job! :D

If you're interested, add me on steam. I'll have you make some avatars as a trial of sorts, and we'll go from there :)

I'm aware we're only asking here and not really offering anything in return (other than your name being on our website), so if you're looking for big amounts of fame and reward this probably isn't for you, I'm sorry. That said, if anyone has any ideas as how to award/reward a designer, feel free to share. Regardless, it is a voluntary job and to make matters worse we'd very much like someone that doesn't take more than 2 days to create an avatar (don't worry they're not generally too complex :D).

Any questions, just shoot :)

Thanks for reading!

rytis

PrettyGay

give the designer hats/metal

wait datenshi is a girl? how the hell didn’t I notice

LimeBowler

Aren’t your avatars just some paths with outer glows thrown onto them?

Gladdy

I can make avatar!
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3842178/avatar.jpg

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from LimeBowler

Aren’t your avatars just some paths with outer glows thrown onto them?

Pretty much, yeah :)

stuntz

Can do pretty much anything about graphics, except coding. Feel free to add me

cheers :)

Spike Himself

TC

Well then, I think we’re done here :D

Locked Pages: 1