Forum

The Community LAN - 3rd to 5th July @ Enschede, Holland

Created 15th March 2009 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 16 Next »

Life is full of choices. I guess this will be one of those.

ViQ it can’t be that you’re “already going to Sensation”. Tickets are not yet being sold.
Xtala: lol….

jester

you’ll see me on =]

Qun

GoT<3

I’m always guestlist every year. So my VIP ticket is already here :P

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

I’ll have you removed then viq, sensation is every year and that isnt sure for this lan. WE NEED EVERYBODY TO TURNUP, tf2 ganging it up since UKESA ;p

Qun

GoT<3

I think I’m going Friday night to Sensation and then turning up at Saturday with my drunken body :D

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

guys! addup to the interest page now!

Moose

[MIPC]

Please use the interest page asap if you are planning to come. It will make finding sponsors and better prizes easier for us if we can give some kind of estimation of ppl attending the event.

Cooki

rhs

A lot of us wanted to come. But without the computer of yourself it is not interessting.

seppo

I would take drinking and hanging out with tf2 buddies over playing with mah pc anyday :P

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Please can one of you get Epothon really drunk and insert a digit into his rectum so i may mock him?

appe

Cookimaster: Why not?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

On Tapley’s point, do it so he doesn’t particularly remember much, but wakes up feeling it.

>:D

xtala

Don’t worry about that, Exoronic will quite close to him at the reality :p
And we all know how crazy he is.

beta

RaWr ::

Appe, i think he means treating this like a normal lan. Play your own games etc with friends, he doesn’t realise that this is a serious competition with money at stake.

zodiak

well beta most LANs are with money prizes but you can bring your own drinks (beer <3) with you and play the whole time… sparing 54 PCs wont be really nice :/ How do ppl warmup? etc. …

But never the less, i appreciate that there is another official “cup” where to win prizes etc.! Seems TF2 is gettin more and more competetive esports! Hopefully soon full professional!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 16 Next »