Forum

[NEW IP!] TRYHARDBRIGADE.com TF2 Training Center

Created 2nd September 2012 @ 22:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 15 Next »

ekkelund

sirkkels

Quoted from snappe

[…]

Sepulch has good neekerihuumori. what are you want dude?

suomi finald perkelee

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from Sepu

[…]

I’ve never seen anyone describe playing as or against a sniper on dm as “fun”.

playing it there is fun B)

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Granary doesn’t seem to work on the DM server. We just all spawned in the 6v6 spawns on last.

CHERRY

Quoted from MARS^

Granary doesn’t seem to work on the DM server. We just all spawned in the 6v6 spawns on last.

Thanks for letting us know!

MARIANO

Quoted from MARS^

This is plugin fault:

L 09/14/2014 – 10:08:33: [SM] MEMORY LEAK DETECTED IN PLUGIN (file “soap_tf2dm.smx”)
L 09/14/2014 – 10:08:33: [SM] Unloading plugin to free 13525 handles.
L 09/14/2014 – 10:08:33: [SM] Contact the author(s) of this plugin to correct this error.

I can’t fix this problem, only author of this plugin can do it.

MARIANO

SEASONAL SLOT PROMOTION – ANNOUNCEMENT

We’re back with our seasonal promotion for the sixth time.
Choose either virtual items or real world money and donate our project to get reserved slot for the whole ETF2L Season 19 including Playoffs.

Reserved slot for whole ETF2L Season 19 including Playoffs costs 1 KEY or 8 REF (TF2 Items) or 1.5 EURO (via PayPal).

Please head to the http://tryhardbrigade.com/donate to buy reserved slot on our TDM (of course reserved slot also works on other servers if they’re full)

And once again – thanks for support, peace! :)

PS: Our Bot is still broken so add Mariano http://steamcommunity.com/id/mariano/ if you want to purchase a slot.

Last edited by MARIANO,

CHERRY

Bot’s still not running so please add Mariano if you want to donate with items.

MARIANO

New map cp_logjam_b10 will be available soon on our TDM server. I just need to find some time to make spawn points for this map.

feeling

ist doof

Once you’ve created spawn points for logjam_b10, would you be nice enough to post them here so we can put them on our warservers?

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from feeling

Once you’ve created spawn points for logjam_b10, would you be nice enough to post them here so we can put them on our warservers?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/upz07hcy078fy81/logjam.txt?dl=0

feeling

ist doof

That’s logjam_b9 spawn points. Considering the redesign of logjam_b10, new spawn points will be necessary.

MARIANO

I always prefer my own solutions about spawn system.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from MARIANO

I always prefer my own solutions about spawn system.

If you want create your own, different from mine and lets combinate them. So the players can enjoy more spawn points! (I will understand if you don’t like the idea :/ )

MARIANO

#1 TDM changes:

Changed soap_dmg_heal_ratio from “0.5” to “0.66”.

feeling

ist doof

Good change, should work better as I explained in F2’s plugin thread. Also, quoting myself here because there was no response yet:

Last edited by feeling,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 15 Next »