Forum

New players! Interested?

Created 19th July 2011 @ 15:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Monkeh

.:ne:.

So there has been a fair few threads started about getting 6v6 experience and mixing with people so I was thinking of utilising our resources for the good of the community and all that Jazz!

If we were to make a couple of servers and a few mumble channels available, let’s say on a Friday night, and invited as many new players as we can squeeze in, plus a couple of us .:ne:. guys, then we could get a few double mixes going and everyone can make friends and get some 6v6 experience.

I’d be happy to medic on a team and call some plays and guide you about a bit and I’m sure some of the other community members would be too. We have players with div 2 experience and down, so we can pass on some useful tips and make some new friends at the same time.

Just a thought, but if there is interest, we could even make it a regular thing. Post here if it sounds like a good idea and we can sort something out soon.

Last edited by Monkeh,

dougiie

CotC

have lots of keen rasta css players who would probably be interested in this!

and I’d be happy to help out :)

atomic-

Monkeh, you will get headache of them :3

lolage

TSPAG

I can help too :)

Monkeh

Headaches I can cope with, new players havig a laugh with some comp TF2 is a nice reward!

We’ll work out a date and get something sorted :D

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

could also contribute if needed

Bonkers

do i count as new player?

IDK are currently doing a similar project with new players, got about 10 of them mixing quite regularly, could try IDK newbies vs nebees

Saadyst

~

Sounds like a great idea

dauk

I could try grabbing some ppl from ltu and mg communities, but I need a clear date then ;d

octochris

(0v0)

if you need anyone else, i can help out from the 25th onwards too.

Monkeh

Will take any and all help I can get, thank you all, see here for details: http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topic-17716/page-1/?recent=321352#post-321352

Add A Reply Pages: 1