Forum

#tf2cup #9 croissant cup!

Created 1st July 2011 @ 13:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

Spank

Hey Albert! Love what youre doing, not only in TF2 but also IRL! Spreading joy and happiness wherever you go with your godlike looks and stunning persona!

Now – however hard it may be – i actually have something else i need to address.
You see, over here in sweden we’ve got access to a cool e-sport arena to host cups n lans etc. But unfortunately, its been built with the 5v5 format in mind :( – so we’re currently discussing viable rulesets if we were to hold a less-serious cup on location – to promote the game (win H4TS!!!!!!) etc etc.

Sooo… I couldnt imagine a more naturally gifted person to host a try-be4-try cup online, to see if the format works and what limits need to be set (aswell as new doors opening).
What say you Sir Albert (hope its cool if i call you sir), is your majesty (on second thought, majesty seems more fitting to such a stellar lad like yourself) up for the task?

Edit: toned down the ass-kissing. And like to ask you all not to discuss the issues with 5v5 in this thread. Thank you and come again (and again, andagain, andagainandag…)

Last edited by Spank,

Albert

pm me and we’ll talk

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10