Forum

TF2 Mentor Project - We want you!

Created 28th May 2009 @ 13:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

baerbel

trick17
trick17

There are over 40 clans and players who would like a mentor right now. Since we have a lot of mentors who didn’t mentor anyone yet, please do so in the next 2 weeks or you will be removed. The current mentor list consists of the following awesome guys:

[eLD]bmagic
[eLD]tenshox
[FB] The Insane Exfane
[GoT1]Vlijm
[j]morf
Albert
B! Contra
Blame|aNTY
Blame|Baerbel
brz` riistanvartija
clan00 perry
kaidus
PedoBear
m1neral
Fruit`Destructo
IsF crz
kEvNx
N3^Crunchy
N3^Joshua
Nightbox
Resistansen «» complx-
t. Vlad Drac
FB|Byte
Para
ViQun
Yoyo|Haunter
Yoyo|numlocked
yoyotech² Crink
Blame|Wildcard
Gibbz
exs.Bun
Arie the Arrogant Atheist
Sendo – Takeshi
overGame|Foxtreme
Dignitas|appz

If you are a mentor and don’t know how this works because you have been forgotten please come back to me @ quakenet #tf2mentor

Also if you think you can be a mentor and meet the following conditions please feel free to apply:

a) You have played in at least 1 season of TF2 in a competitive league, i.e. ETF2L, wptf2l, EnemyDown, UKeSA and ESL.

b) You are in a div 4 or above clan (or the equivalent depending on the league).

c) English is not a must, however if you can not speak English well enough then you must have a corresponding language that you can speak fluently in.

More details

Contact info:
#tf2mentor
http://n3clan.co.uk/tf2mentor/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4YbC6OLAlo&fmt=18

we could also need a few more german players who wants to be mentored so gogo ;)

eX

[j]\\\'
[j]'

signed

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

More Germans?
Help, Invasion, Blitzkrieg …

hänsen

Team Popo!

it’s called Kritzkrieg :P

byte

gj Bae :x

+1 to what he has stated :-)

Cheers

Byte

crz

T4F

nice one

dont let the mentor project go down :/

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Don’t mention the war!

Rubber Johnny

baerbel, i already told joshua im not mentoring anymore. that was 1 month ago or sth like that. dont know why he hasnt removed me yet.

Help, Invasion, Blitzkrieg …

when they dont send a message that they need help, i think they dont need help? just have to wait, i guess more players will use the page it just takes some time

byte

Rubber that’s because Joshua hasn’t been on since yonks, hence i’ve needed new staff! :) I or Bae will update it soon :)

Cheers

Byte

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

bae, i’ve mentored 1 person, and one person is in “pending” :))

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

+1 @ rjohhny, only i told byte, can maybe pick it up in two weeks or so though

baerbel

trick17
trick17

baerbel, i already told joshua im not mentoring anymore. that was 1 month ago or sth like that. dont know why he hasnt removed me yet.

i removed you from the list

baerbel

trick17
trick17

We got a couple of new mentors, thanks for helping!
One more thing for the people who are done with mentoring, don’t forget to rate your mentor and be so kind and drop him a line at his page.
i.e.
http://n3clan.co.uk/tf2mentor/?p=168

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »