Forum

New TF2 team looking for 6's practice with other inexeprienced teams

Created 19th August 2013 @ 14:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Scratch

LevH

Hi,

My team is looking for games with other inexperienced teams ahead of a competition in September. We’re hear to learn so I suppose we wouldn’t mind playing more experienced teams but we’d prefer other new teams who are new to comp TF2. We have comm’s and our own server, we just need to find some other new teams to practice with (we tried lobbies and always got team stacked).

Thanks.

Scratch

Last edited by Scratch,

bub

No problem, you can add me. But protip: you can use IRC #tf.wars so you can almost instantly play against other teams. ‘div6 on now’ is typical.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

If you don’t wanna mess around with an irc client just go to this page here, put your nickname in the name box and #tf.wars in the channels box and type:

Div 6 | On | Now

or look for others posting the same only with ‘off’. The on/off means you have a server or not and you can of course ask for a specific time instead of ‘now’ but it’s busy enough to find a game within a few minutes.

Good luck, add me if you want someone to give you a few tips or pointers or whatever. Just click on my name and then the little icon next to my steam id on the profile page.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Mast

-=CFMC=-

#tf.wars on irc.quakenet.org is the fastest way to find other teams your level

Last edited by Mast,

Add A Reply Pages: 1