Forum

I quit for a while and now I suck. What do?

Created 18th November 2012 @ 21:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

I quit TF2 seemingly for good half a year ago due to a few reasons. Seeing that I neither moved away or went to school I figured I’d start playing again to kill time and I noticed I am now awful.

Anyone have any secret ways of getting skill back quickly and would there be any div 4-ish skilled soldier or scout that could see themselves to be a practice partner for a little MGE some days a week?

Cheers!

atmo

put +attack in console and play DM for an hour with sounds off

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

lobby

Gabaa

-es-

Lobbies and MGE are a great way to gain pure aim and gamesense. When you think you’ve regained some skills, play some mixes and get to know some people about as good as you. Just keep on playing!

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Gabaa

Lobbies and MGE are a great way to gain pure aim and gamesense.

No matter how far people will go in the field of condensing enormous amounts of bullshit into a single sentence, they still tend to believe in this one and walk away unharmed, so you might wanna take a try.

Pennyfarming

Try playing MGE, add me ill give you some training and advice if you like :>

MEGAMIDDIE

around 50% of lobby scouts have better aim than me

which might explain why im so awful

envy

Quoted from Gabaa

Lobbies and MGE are a great way to gain pure aim and gamesense.

go go almighty vikings! to the victory in 6d!

jackkai

8D

I should be back in 3-4 days. I plan on ..

2hours of dm
2hours of pub
2mixes
Back to prem i go

Shotgun

But you’ve only been in div 6 and 5 how can you get worse lol…

I kid, play quake live or tribes ascend and after that play tf2 and u will see ur aim has improved. True story.

Quoted from Shotgun

But you’ve only been in div 6 and 5 how can you get worse lol…

I wasn’t in the lower divs because I couldn’t handle higher. I was there because I like the guys in the team I was in.

I’ve been playing a lot of MGE and I can beat most div 4 soldiers now but my aim is still completely off. I think I should do some rocketshooting or something so get the rocket aim right again. My movement is pretty meh too so I guess I should follow the guys’ advice and play more DM.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

QL CA with aircontrol, rampjumping and instant weapon switch on DM6 for 2 months. D1 instant.

AnimaL

playing the game at the level you were helps

Limp.

EPA

Talk to jews if you want short cuts

rarecandy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »