Forum

Looking for a Scout mentor

Created 16th November 2012 @ 19:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Zedo

Hey guys, im pretty new to TF2 and so far really enjoying it! Ive only played around 35 hours of it but only really know the basics. Really want to get better at this as I keep getting killed/pwned/humilated by veterans (in other words, HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!)

At the moment im studying at university but I do have sometime to play games obviously. Don’t really play for SERIOUS SERIOUS matches but obviously I do like to put my skills to the rest now and again and see if I can get better and ive heard mentors are the best options as they know quite a lot of stuff.

Im no rager, ive learnt that raging just makes me worse at the game so I just keep calm and try again, again and again.

At the moment ive only really played pyro and sniper but really want to go towards the scout as I liked the fast paced game but i stuck to some friends for the first few hours or so with an easy class.

So i hope someone can teach me how to play basically :D

feeling

ist doof

In my honest opinion, unless you have loads of experience in FPS games, there is no point of having a mentor until you have played at least 500 hours of TF2. You will learn a lot of basics on public and in lobbies.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

bullshit qn / beavern was mentored by sonny basically straight after they started playing tf2

Zedo

so whats the best option? :)

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

keep on looking for a mentor

Zedo

okay thanks :)

C

cp_

I will give it a shot :) Added you

Pennyfarming