Forum

About that scripts/binds/custom-files...

Created 21st November 2011 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Biohazard

IDK

This thread is the biggest trollfest i have seen on etf2l in ages. Nullcanceling script being somewhat bad? rj script bad?

Shall we ban the crosshair switchers too? they are scripts too you know.

If I removed every script from my cfg folder, I could as well remove the folder since all was there left (that is useful) is the config.cfg and maybe autoexec.cfg at best

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Biohazard is a script hacker.

yach

Üb

Quoted from Biohazard

Shall we ban the crosshair switchers too? they are scripts too you know.

But crosshair switchers don’t make up for being bad

BZAD

It is not about scripts in general, it is about scripts that let you do moves that are not possible or very hard to achieve through physical-input-restrictions (reactiontime, latency, etc.).

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Quoted from BZAD

It is not about scripts in general, it is about scripts that let you do moves that are not possible or very hard to achieve through physical-input-restrictions (reactiontime, latency, etc.).

ever since the “sv_allow_wait_command” cvar was introduced (and has to be 0 for league matches) you can’t time anything anymore via scripting, so movement scripts as you described are not possible. (and would be retarded anyways).

imho the only questionable scripts that existed (and relied on the wait command) were the rapidfire pistol scripts (fixed by valve) and the rapid fire sticky script(hold a single button to fire and det in fast succession).

(i made the scriptnames up as i couldn’t remember the actual names)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2