Forum

Requesting a mentor.

Created 29th August 2011 @ 23:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Jaskey

Ello

Basically my team is entering S10 in div2 (hopefully anyway), and if possible I would like a bit of mentoring. I’m the roamer/more aggressive solly for the team; however I’ve recently switched to soldier from scout, works well with the team.

Being the more aggro soldier I tend to go for the more “playmaker?” style moves, medic dropping, kamikaze bombing etc, works well for my team.

I’m not to fussed about the aiming part, (playing dm/mge etc) its the positioning im more worried about, If possible i would like if a top level soldier (preferably aggressive) could go over some stuff with me, maybe go over a few demos or something. Just to get my head round stuff.

If anyone is willing to help me out I would really appreciate it. Just add me on steam if you want or leave a comment below and I will add you.

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry for a thread but I don’t any other way of finding a mentor atm, #tf2mentor doesn’t get me anywhere really)

Colt.

swimp

might as well put my name in, looking for a scout mentor hopfully going div 3 next season. all or any help would be usefull

Add A Reply Pages: 1