Forum

Chance for new players with TC.Academy

Created 12th August 2011 @ 13:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Oxy

TC.Express

Hello,

We’ve almost completed our search for the newly formed Team Colonslash: Academy. We’re just looking to recruit the following:
– ONE Pocket Soldier
– ONE Demoman

Before adding either .Ownagepie or Oxy for more information, please make sure you:
– Don’t rage
– Know how to use Mumble
– Are interested in being a team player
– Are over the age of 16
– Are from the EU
– Willing to have the TC tag in your name (eg TC .OwnagePie)
– Willing to use your very own customized TC Avatar.

What we will provide you:
– Multiple teams in the Team Colonslash community, whom are all welcoming and friendly
– Mumble server
– Your very own team server
– Mentoring, and help progressing as a team.

We will also be finding the members for our academy through spectating a number of different games from the Newbie mix group, found here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/6v6newmix

Add either Ownage http://steamcommunity.com/id/ownagepie or Oxy http://steamcommunity.com/id/umadoxy to your friends list.

Like my previous post, we will either be playing alongside you, or spectating the games you play in before you are accepted. You will not be accepted until we’ve played a few games with you.

Thanks, Ownage + Oxy <3

Monkeh

.:ne:.

If you want an announcement put out from the group say a big fat “YES” in this thread and I’ll copy pasta the above.

Good luck guys.

flushy

P.O.P

gl guys great initiative. i have a few friends who might be interested in this thread (only got a few hours on pub but want to get into comp!)

humbug

nervousenergy got approached by a few of the guys from the mixes and asked if they could have a home with nervousenergy. We of course were delighted to see that these mixes are actually working and that people are enjoying the competitive side of TF2.

Although we didn’t ask people to join us and create a team we are delighted that we can help follow through the idea from concept to an actual team.

Zealos

Do this. These guys are awesome<3

wampee

good luck guys.
TC awesome community :)

Oxy

TC.Express

@ Monkeh: YES

Although I think ownagepie is a admin for the group so I believe he was going to post one :)

Already had a bit of interest in this, please keep the friend requests coming!

Bonkers

22:46 – TC BonkerZ: h2 joina academy? :D
22:47 – TC BonkerZ: i vant to be studentz
22:48 – TC Oxy: nevar

.OwnagePie

TC.Upgrade

Buuump. Do this, well worth it.

Zealos

What happens if they get good? Are they doomed to be Acadamy foreverrr?!?!?11

Skully

Quoted from Oxy

Here’s what we would currently offer to these new players:

– Players with more than 2 years experience in the game with help for all classes available

well thats me outta the question for helping, can I join it though?

Kortz

Yeah skully you’d prolly fit right in ;)))

Jaskey

Really good community/mgo, strong players to, anyone willing to put the effort should give these guys a look. Gl

Oxy

TC.Express

We’ve had some interesting applicants but we still need more (in particular for demoman and medic but all are still welcome to apply).

Oxy

TC.Express

Big changes to the original post hence bump.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »