Quoted from octochris

[…]

tbh the thing is basically an mx518 that looks worse

lol, not

Iller

tGa

Quoted from Smofo

But Iller how well does it track?
Don’t give me a soldier answer like: well mine tracks perfectly with 5 cm with a 360 turn!

:D

Well, hard not to give a soldier’s answer since I am one.
I am a ~medium sens player with something like 18 cm for a 360 with the RL and 30% lower with the shotty. With those settings everything is perfect.

However, one should say that this mouse in some cases doesn’t like certain cloth mouse pads like the Qck+.
It prefers hard plast or metallic pads.

Regarding mouse acceleration, malfunction speed and such I always test my mice for such things, since such crap could destroy the feeling totally.
If I use full DPI (5040) and use a very low sens ingame I can get negative acceleration.
However, if I use a higher ingame sens (like 1 or higher) and lower the sens in the driver, the problem goes away.
I tried to use a sens as low as 70 cm for a 360 and moved the mouse very fast and there were no noticable acceleration.

I’m not exactly sure why there is a difference here between the two results, but it seems to be some software based thing.
I have heard that the Source engine is using non direct input which may cause some strange behaviour.

I could not reach the malfunction speed at any settings.

Ino

dp.
dp.

I bought the naos 5000 too, and I play low sense, 45cm/180dgr.

It tracks really well, on par with my beloved deathadder. But: it really doesn’t like my qck+, if there is a hair or dust on it sometimes it made the mouse skip (very few occasions tbh). I am still looking for a new mousepad, but I didn’t find any that are large enough and have a coated surface. I don’t like those plastic pads like heaton either.

Bur still, the mouse is some great piece of hardware!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Ino

I bought the naos 5000 too, and I play low sense, 45cm/180dgr.

It tracks really well, on par with my beloved deathadder. But: it really doesn’t like my qck+, if there is a hair or dust on it sometimes it made the mouse skip (very few occasions tbh). I am still looking for a new mousepad, but I didn’t find any that are large enough and have a coated surface. I don’t like those plastic pads like heaton either.

Bur still, the mouse is some great piece of hardware!

What about the Everglide Titan? Been using it for about a month now, replaced my QCK, very impressed with it :)

Priem

Quoted from Edd

what he said^

Basically when I was choosing mice Iwent for the flashiest and nicest looking that I could afford, I bought the lachesis spent like 50 quid on it simply because it has 4000 DPI.

After owning it, its shit tbh.
I then took into consideration most of my mates used an old intelli mouse 3.0 soI got that.

That is the best mouse i’ve ever used, big enough for my hands etc etc. I would still be using it had some prick not stolen it at lan.

I now own a kone as I couldn’t get another 3.0.

Heh I did exactly the same … very fucking uncomfortable mouse imo. Went back to my 4-5 years old g5, still awesome.
Go for the shape man.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from octochris

[…]

What about the Everglide Titan? Been using it for about a month now, replaced my QCK, very impressed with it :)

Is the surface better than that of the Qck+? I was thinking about the NP+, but I couldn’t get my hands on one yet.

It’s a shame there are no larger QPad CT Pads… :(

looski

Sf

Quoted from Winter20

Hi! I’ve been using an old BENQ mouse for 4 years, I don’t even know it’s name. I’ve seen lots of new mices out there…

Lol, ‘mices’ :D

But srsly – Get the ROCCAT Kone :P

tragett

mx518… its cheap, doesnt screw itself, works perfectly… or DA :p

Overcow

KURT!
iNh

I like my Qpad 5K, and that’s not because they gave it to me for free. :)

Iller

tGa

By the way, I found a nice little Mouse testing program :

http://enotus.at.tut.by/Files/MouseTest.exe

(seems some anti virus program thinks this is a threat, though)

I have been looking for programs that actually can give you some non subjective data regarding how good your mouse it, but such programs seem to be rare.
This is at least something.

I got the following result with my Mionix naos :

Resolution : 5000 DPI
Polling speed : 1000Hz
Max speed : 3.30 m/s
Precision : 100.0 %

Smoothness : Didn’t work for some reason. Told me I moved my mouse to slow no matter how fast I moved it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2