Forum

Hows the snow where you are?

Created 6th January 2010 @ 09:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

nvc

rofl wai, i can’t beleive your cat – funniest picture to comment i’ve ever seen/read.

Skyride

DUCS

Weird. I live next to a river, close to the estuary. So we get all the drawbacks of living on the coast (wind, cold weather, etc,,) but because we’re too close to sea level, no snow. >.>

about 4 inches at my HS but main roads are gritted = buses are still running = schools still open.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Weird. I live next to a river, close to the estuary. So we get all the drawbacks of living on the coast (wind, cold weather, etc,,) but because we’re too close to sea level, no snow.

It’s more the fact that you’re on the coast than the fact you’re not at any altitude.

Last edited by klu,

Skyride

DUCS

Weird. I live next to a river, close to the estuary. So we get all the drawbacks of living on the coast (wind, cold weather, etc,,) but because we’re too close to sea level, no snow.

It’s more the fact that you’re on the coast than the fact you’re not at any altitude.

I’m not so sure. My friend who lives just round the coast a bit (about 20mins in a car any other time of the year) has much more snow. Hes also at a higher altitude.

Sketch

MM

8 inches of snow and stranded in my village! might not be able to go on holiday by the seems of it :(
no 4wd no grit. no snowplow and my dog is too small to pull a sled.

wai

TEZC
TEZC

8 inches of snow and stranded in my village! might not be able to go on holiday by the seems of it :(

that really sucks man, hope it gets cleared soon :/

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I feel your pain bud :( It should be clearing in 24hrs or so…hopefully!

Qun

GoT<3

WOOWWW, exam cancelled because of weather alarm this night! :D

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Lots of Snow here
Check out my snowman! http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs223.snc3/21040_1344612338196_1317884409_963302_7286196_n.jpg

Sketch

MM

This is when I miss my BMW, it was a hoot in the snow, pointless but fun.

bmw in snow is the worst. or best :P depending if you want to get anywhere or not.

love how ppl from sweden etc think being crippled by 5 inches of snow i pretty pathetic…. but we havent had snow properly for what. 10-15 years? cartainly not in the south anyway. so expecting to cope with its kinda pointless when you got no grit stocks or any other snow clearing vehicle….

Americans are better in the snow than us though… they just have to get home regardless http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWT1pY1mVlY&feature=related

bearly even cold here…lolz

kaidus

WiK?

The snow is white here.

Mike

TEZC

uploading a video of the weather, i’ll post it soon

exm

bearly any in Lithuania. Bloody englishmen stole everything from us :<

marn

nah prob us, Estonians:D

we have like 1m and weather forecast predicted more…tomorrow, all day…

And I don’t like that at all…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »