Forum

Mouse Mats

Created 12th October 2009 @ 22:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Cloud

.wldcrd!

My desk. :P

For some reason it tracks my Kone perfectly, I wat’d, but a mate actually brought round his mousemat and it spuffed up the registration, weird

myNax

Steelseries Qck+

tragett

Steelseries Qck+

Skyride

DUCS

You made a bad mistake going for the first mat you heard of so easily.

Nope, I’ve been looking around at mats for a good couple of weeks, I’d just never come across this one till now.

TroubleGirl

Steelseries Qck+

+1

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Steelseries Qck+

Steelseries Qck+

FFS

Steelseries Qck+

sgN^

TKN

Steelseries Qck+

+1

+1

Sekhel

If you want lots of friction and awesome sniper accuracy: Razer Goliathus Speed.

If you want your mouse to fly (awesome for ow sens): Func F30R

If you want a mix of that, and good confort: Roccat Taito or qck

leooon-

i used to use qck+ with mx518, but when i switched to deathadder i switched to everglide titan because it doesn’t track right on the qck+. they’re both the same imo, the titan being a bit bigger i think.

Iller

tGa

I use a Qpad CT.
It is perfect, at least for my Ikari laser. It is easy to do quick precise movements and it is not too slippery.

I also have an icemat. That one is really nice if you want higher friction and a mousemat that never wear of. However, it was not working well together with my laser mouse.

uvio

running forever on my everglide titan.
it’s cloth and i am using a laser mouse on it, so i don’t get the “laser, no cloth” comments.
it has some years on it and it is still nice in combination with the classic mouseskates.
a good rubbing with shampoo keeps the stain off, one can see some wear but no tear. ;)

Last edited by uvio,

Squeak

I used a bit of paper for ages…now I use a mousemat with my default picture on it!
Tesco’s much! Bargain!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

yea icemats never ever wear… a joke really. Sick pad.

I just got the new qck mibr pad. (slightly different surface to normal qck) and it seems pretty awesome.

Getting the puretrak col pad tomorow so I’ll probably review it soon.

lassizci

on a horse

I like turtles

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2