Forum

Appologies.

Created 4th August 2009 @ 19:59

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Jonni

[FB]

The prime example of dangerwanking: you wait at the train tracks till the lights go yellow, you get onto the tracks and start wanking. if you don’t finish before the train hits you’re dead. hence DANGER.

(copyright 2009: Cook)

ozonE

Bring!

GL with life…

end0

[x]

The prime example of dangerwanking: you wait at the train tracks till the lights go yellow, you get onto the tracks and start wanking. if you don’t finish before the train hits you’re dead. hence DANGER.

(copyright 2009: Cook)

you will feel guilty when you hear about thousands of teenager deaths tomorrow

Norris

@Brutallusm, don’t really know you but hey don’t get to emo about it. just have a little break, sort some stuff and come back. bais

seraph

rEJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJInigwDT04

SRS BSNSS

Seriously dude, chill. This is the internet. Very few of these people actually exist.

n00ne

Very few of these people actually exist.

:o

Bamm.

lol i made kinda same shit almost etc .. so Brut, ich okay we love u :D

tragett

who are you? :s

Bamm.

who are you? :s

YAR MOMMEH

Funkeh

DStM

A bit hasty there, just take a break for a couple weeks and you’ll soon feel different and regret you made this topic :), bol

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Dude i think making this thread proves you’ve taken this game too seriously, perhaps it is a good idea to take a break ;). You’re young you should be chasing after girls and having danger wanks.

^
Now stop slitting those wrists.

I don’t get why people take rage/flame and offences so seriously online… It’s like wat the hell!?

Btw Tapley, you look like a fag.

Iller

tGa

I agree with other people here that you seem to have taken the game a bit too seriously. You haven’t done anything wrong.

You are a very nice guy and even seem to care a bit too much about what other people think. I’m quite sure noone here is hating you because of some stupid game. If someone do, he/she is the one with a serious problem..

Sometimes people write things that sounds rude without really meaning any harm.
It’s the internet and people tend to forget that there are real people behind the avatars.

I think it is a good idea to take a break from the game and maybe return one day if you feel better about it. I did precisely that and it feels a bit refreshing not to have to care about the game for a while.

I will return to the comp scene soon after a nice summer break.

ANDMYHEADKEAPSS

vay »

k :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Dude i think making this thread proves you’ve taken this game too seriously, perhaps it is a good idea to take a break ;). You’re young you should be chasing after girls and having danger wanks.

^
Now stop slitting those wrists.

I don’t get why people take rage/flame and offences so seriously online… It’s like wat the hell!?

Btw Tapley, you look like a fag.

Jealous Much?

Kinyu

popkõrns

wtf?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »