Forum

question QL

Created 4th June 2009 @ 21:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I think TF2 would of attracted alot more quake players had the soldier class been faster, not necessarily more powerful, but just faster, by that I mean the rocket speed, the reloading speed, the run speed, the fire rate, and the rj speed. I’d happily lose some power from the weapons if the speed was increased all around.

fJack

k^m

I think TF2 would of attracted alot more quake players had the soldier class been faster, not necessarily more powerful, but just faster, by that I mean the rocket speed, the reloading speed, the run speed, the fire rate, and the rj speed. I’d happily lose some power from the weapons if the speed was increased all around.

it’s the reason i stopped playing soldier, i just couldnt cope with the class’s overall pace.

i hope with the soldier unlocks they choose to reward prediction skill more; perhaps with faster, weaker (less splash) rockets that only do decent damage with direct hits.

nvc

i think if you increase all class speeds by just 25ups it would feel awesome

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

nvc likes to see his demo’s @ 600% :>

Meyer

IsF
G9

agree

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2