Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

The problem was I forgot the ETF2L uses Xhtml
and the links were only links and the address not seen

Pedman

sextant

esl is indeed easy to use once you get use to it. (takes like 5mins to get use to it tho). ed is pure cuntshit from hell.

Easy to use?
The navigation system is just out of control on the site, never seen anything like it before.

I demand a VOTE! ;)

skinnie

TCM

u get used to the ESL site and then its easy to use idd

unlike the ED site

aksu

I totally agree, the site just sucks balls.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

There are also a bank of buttons to navigate
(without knowing the system which I tryed to explain above)

I think every player should make a bookmark of his profile in his main competition
e.g. esl.eu/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season3/player/3359423/
then you should be able (maybe after 5 min to learn the site) to do everything you like

the 5 min are mostly necessary because the ESL is more complex then other Leagues because there are more games than only TF2 and especially CS has grown the site

Jones

Even after given links by people, I had to scroll down through 3 pages of bs to get to the tables.

It looks like we will all be pro at gravelpit by the end of the season

Pedman

sextant

There are also a bank of buttons to navigate
(without knowing the system which I tryed to explain above)

I think every player should make a bookmark of his profile in his main competition
e.g. esl.eu/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season3/player/3359423/
then you should be able (maybe after 5 min to learn the site) to do everything you like

the 5 min are mostly necessary because the ESL is more complex then other Leagues because there are more games than only TF2 and especially CS has grown the site

I dont agree, when you build a big site is verry important to build a good navigation system, if many people say: I cant find that and that, thats often mean the man behind the Information architecture of the site has failed, like in this case in my opinion.

Well enough about this, its just a bad site no more, have a good day!

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Even after given links by people, I had to scroll down through 3 pages of bs to get to the tables.

It looks like we will all be pro at gravelpit by the end of the season

ermm, for me it’s right there at http://www.enemydown.eu/tournaments/39
Being logged in/out doesn’t matter and it’s the same with different browsers.

Qun

GoT<3

ESL is easy tbh :)

kEvNx

.#mtf

ye esl is very easy

Isai

flowerpower/

I hate the ED site too. ETF2L site is the best tbh.

F2

Danmark

ESL TF2

Tell me cheetah, where is the link for EMS TF2 Season 4?

reggin

FoF

esl is okay, ed is horrible. can’t sign up for ukesa because i cant figure that piece of shit out (ukesa is hosted on the ed website right or am i being very retarded now)

Qun

GoT<3

Look at the EMS page F2? :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2