http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

THIS IS A CALL FOR ACTION!

Edd

T2P

un-needed and i wont be surprised if you get a ban

Zappah

nou

why should i get a ban?
its just a youtube video, i think its important that everybody will be aware of it.

toasty.

PHX

Aren’t christianity and Islam like tf2 and css, they both worship the valve just slightly different mechanics but similar engines? (lol)

In the end though its all just adults with imaginary friends in the sky which is all a bit silly any way ;)

gryzor

Best would be to ban all religion — problem solved.

ups

Interesting… So the point of this video is to show some of us non-muslim people that we have 2 choices:
1.) Start having unprotected sex to increase the fertility rate of our country in order to preserve our current culture.
2.) Adapt to the new religion and the new language/traditions

Niggles

What the hell does this have to do with TF2?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

“Islam will overwhelm Christendom unless Christians recognize the demographic realities, begin reproducing again, and share the gospel with Muslims”

And how does this affect me as an atheist? In my book Christians and Muslims are both bat shit crazy :P.

ups

mnsu1vrh, well it is in the offtopic section,isn’t it?

Maybe when people play tf2 they think about demographics etc.

gryzor

It’s posted in “off-topic”, not in one of the TF2-parts of the forum. Expect flames to commence.

Had this ‘religion’ nonsense been invented today, we would’ve put them in institutions and pumped them full of anti-psychotic drugs, Lithium and shock-therapy comes to mind.

… Not to mention having a bunch of fools going to war over it (USA/Israel and the Arab-world for example). Europe tried this some hundred years ago. It didn’t work too well back then, why would it work any better today? Bigger guns?

Perhaps we could slip major amounts of lithium into the water supply of these countries, and they’ll shake off this nonsense about having “the right” imaginary guy living up in the clouds, speaking to them in a book written by some lunatic thousands of years ago.. How they can consider themselves “developed” while practicing all of this, is beyond my comprehension.

trams

-><-

Wtf? now I got a “meet muslim girls”-banner to the right, it is your fault!!

And Im gonna conqer the world because I have higher fertility-rate then all european countries ;)

eoN^

To be frank, who gives a shit?

I love the “friendsofmuslim” but yet they say “The muslims (epic music) are going to take over” etc i find that funny :£

Zappah

nou

I live in israel, im not jewish, and i hate these stupid wars.
its just weird to think that in a few years most of the world’s population is gonna be muslim..

RaCio

GoT²

“Islam will overwhelm Christendom unless Christians recognize the demographic realities, begin reproducing again, and share the gospel with Muslims.”

LOL :D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

The fate of all mankind I see. Is in the hands of fools.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »