Forum

Ive got an idea to stop cheaters!

Created 3rd May 2009 @ 15:59

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Edd

T2P

Get an anticheat like Aequitas or sglac . It should stop all the people saying “so and so never cheats he is my bestest friend etc” OR make an anticheat, i know it seems a bit extreme but at least you wont have people bitching at the admins.

agron

Relic

i wish someone would have thought of this before…

ps. aequitas blows.

Edd

T2P

lies!

xzr

aequitas is a steaming pile of shit.

ONlock

YOYO\'

I would like to give it a try.

What makes it shit btw?

Sebb

IsF

VAC anticheat! it´s on every server and it works :D i never saw a cheater
don´t know on wich servers you are playing

skinnie

TCM

genious

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

As far as i know aequitas and other screenshot taking programs can be easily blocked? Winneh has informed me though cheaters can be easily caught another way, when checking someones submitted end of game score screenshot they had all there cheat overlays and health bars enabled and still submitted it – FAIL! :>

BvD

flowerpower/

hahaha

Edd

T2P

well with certain anticheats it scans ure pc whilst your playing and checks ure log history for cheats + vac is terrible. it was just a suggestion if you guys think its a waste of a topic then kindly dont respond.

LoopeR

FB

agent tapley ! x

Jonni

[FB]

I wonder if we already considered doing this.

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

Good example is X-Ray Anticheat. Dont think i have ever had any problems or heard of any problems with it. Even if it isnt helpful here then it shows that there are good ones about.

Waebi

‹Con›

Pro: Gives you a feeling of security that, like VAC2, is not always a true one.
Con: Gives you ingame lags (YES, at least XAC does it), will provide a fuckload of problems if it doesn’t run properly.

edit: lols walker, i’ve played an UKeSA Championship season and there was NOT ONE GAME where we or the other team didnt have 1 player whose XAC fucked up.

seraph

rEJ

yeah, XAC is farcically moody…

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »