Forum

Razer Lachesis sensitivity settings ... help!

Created 30th April 2009 @ 11:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Well I just bought the Razer Lachesis last week and I still can’t find the right sensitivity and DPI.I play soldier and I am asking if anyone has the same mouse as me and tell me some sensitivity settings that will suit me.Thank you.

SfynX

T2P

well the deathadder is the smaller version of the lacheisis and it just so happens that i have a deathadder.

i dont use the driver software. i use 3.0 sensitivity in tf2 and default for the mouse.

hope this helps

Have a read through this: http://www.overclock.net/computer-peripherals/173255-cs-s-mouse-optimization-guide.html

Take special note of “Never use a mouse sensitivity because someone else uses it. It’s a preference and it varies from person to person.”

In the above topic there’s a detailed guide on how to find your “perfect” sensitivity, give it a shot.

nubonamission

burn

Using 1 in game is the way forward

“To avoid any type of interpolation, remember to set your Windows sensitivity to default, remove acceleration and set your ingame sensitivity to one.”

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

3 inches for a 360

thats 7.5cm for you euro dawgs

My Lachesis settings:
4000 DPI
Default windows settings
1.8 in game

If you don’t like 4000 dpi in Windows, then in the Razer Lachesis config you can change it so it only uses 400 dpi when TF2 is launched.

J3

I have one but I think there is no use to post sens an details since there r so many things that may vary like the mouspad and windows sens and acceleration so…
try that guide and it will prolly feel better.

I use 2000dpi as preference

Ingame sens of 1? I’d need a 20k dpi mouse then with my 14.7 sens..

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Get your old mouse if it still works then set it’s sensitivity as how you had it then move yourself 360 degrees as Fragga almost explained.
If you did so meassure your distance you travelled with your mouse then get the lachesis use any dpi you want preferably a high one as it stands for dots per inch.
Then try get it as close to or perfectly on the distance you needed before and now you’ll have your same sensitivity if this made any sense at all.

fJack

k^m

oh lawd sens 1 would be about 1 metre/360 for me. i’m happy with 50cm ;]

Rele

Also remember that your sensitivity will also “change” with different resolutions/fov’s.

Psyche

I’ve had the lachesis a few months now… around 6 actually.
What I did, and this is just what I do, doesn’t mean you have to do it:
-> Set DPI to 4000 for maximum accuracy.
-> set windows default pointer speed (6), sensitivity maxed out on the mouse, no acceleration + the windows acceleration patch available on the guide posted above.
-> Use the lowest sensitivity possible but still be able to turn 180 in relatively little effort but still keep accuracy while aiming.

My settings right now are: 0.35 sensitivity in game, 1680*1050 res, FOV 90.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

when i started cs 1.6 i used 20sens :q

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

yea and you were terrible

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

still are

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »