Forum

Movie Club

Created 18th November 2011 @ 22:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

lolage

TSPAG

Hi guys

Myself, Chaplain and turb0 enjoy films. We like them that much we watch them together, on the internet in a special channel within a special mumble. We will start the film at the exact same time and enjoy the film together and reflect about it afterwards.

We have had a few guests join us, and they fully enjoyed the experience. We are now opening this opportunity up for any other film lovers that would enjoy to watch a film with us. We only watch comedies at the moment as Chaplain has the arguement, “Why would you buy *download* a film to be scared?”.

But yeah, anyone whos interested add chaplain: http://etf2l.org/forum/user/8289/ Its a big + if you are going to i45/i46, as there we can properly experience our film club in real life side by side.

ps. inb4 we’re gay. We can assure you that we are not gay, nor will we lure you into such activities.

Last edited by lolage,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

lol gay

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

lol gay

Before judging why don’t you join us tonight to try before slating it? We start in 1 hour!

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

good laugh, not as bad as it sounds. better than lurking forums and facebook for a couple of hours at night.

Phrozen

?

Quoted from Atkins

good laugh, not as bad as it sounds. better than lurking forums and facebook for a couple of hours at night.

Sounds interesting, don’t think I have the time for it tho :)

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from lolage

[…]

Before judging why don’t you join us tonight to try before slating it? We start in 1 hour!

coz im not gay

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I think lolage forgot to add that after watching a movie, you must each prepare and write a detailed review on the film you’ve just seen. Turbo’s been writing some lovely pieces.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Sideshow

I think lolage forgot to add that after watching a movie, you must each prepare and write a detailed review on the film you’ve just seen. Turbo’s been writing some lovely pieces.

I thought about mentioning this, but I didn’t want to scare people off too soon.

Trane

Liberace gay.

I have never been involved in these movie clubs and have no intention of being. Please remove my name from the OP, i dont know what it is doing there as i have not got a passion for sodomy

Thalash

wG
S-O

I CALL GAY ON THIS

sounds awesome tho :D

dodgydogman

Panda

Letting these people get to you is ridiculous
Other people shouldn’t be spouting these frankly homophobic insults, the
Lack of maturity shown by the etf2l community regarding a player’s
Genuine attempt at including others in something they enjoy is disappointing
Apart from that however, the whole things makes
You sound really gay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4I2vA9tzsQ

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Gubbins

BEER

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

lol gay

jackkai

8D

70 % not gay

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I will only participate if there is homosexual acts involved.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »