Created 7th May 2011 @ 00:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

flushy

P.O.P

Mar is a baller

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from freshmeatt

You better make it a weekly event Skyride, so I could actually devote my spare time to something here.

fuck yea, and i’ll be up for losing once more per week.

Hosain H

Royal`

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

I’d try and turn up next time, friendly steam messages could help :D A steam group could work if this does happen

Last edited by Hosain H,

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Waebi

[…]

you and i could train together :D

and Greg, I’ll add you sometime later when I’m done with my goddamn coursework

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from FIR

[…]

you and i could train together :D

works for me. cu later today.

hz

FIR, waebi, if you need another practice partner, count me in.

Bronze Zerg.

I used to play team games but I have recently stepped up and made a switch to 1v1’s. Not doing too bad. :)

rage.192 or add me on steam.(should probably setup a mumble hangout place for sc2ers)

Don’t mind cheeses or all-in as they are part of the game and learning to put early pressure or defend against early pressure just improves the basic mechanics.

If bronze leaguers are allowed, count me in for next week!

Last edited by hz,

FIR

SnG

Quoted from hz

FIR, waebi, if you need another practice partner, count me in.

Bronze Zerg.

I used to play team games but I have recently stepped up and made a switch to 1v1’s. Not doing too bad. :)

rage.192 or add me on steam.(should probably setup a mumble hangout place for sc2ers)

Don’t mind cheeses or all-in as they are part of the game and learning to put early pressure or defend against early pressure just improves the basic mechanics.

If bronze leaguers are allowed, count me in for next week!

I’ll add you next time I get on sc2.
The only reason I hate cheese is because 90% of all my bronze league games are cheeses, which doesn’t let me improve my macro one bit :/

kuma

Oops! Completely forgot, was still in bed at the time :(

dauk

Quoted from FIR

[…]

I’ll add you next time I get on sc2.
The only reason I hate cheese is because 90% of all my bronze league games are cheeses, which doesn’t let me improve my macro one bit :/

It forces you to learn how to scout and it is as important as macro. It’s quite very easy to hold cheese if you scout exactly what opponent is doing.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from dauk

[…]

It forces you to learn how to scout and it is as important as macro. It’s quite very easy to hold cheese if you scout exactly what opponent is doing.

yeah I know, but to some extent when you get cheesed and 6pooled/worker rushed like 10 times in a row, you sorta wish you had proper, 20-minute-long satisfying games, even if you lose :(

kuma

Honestly, the best way to improve is to “cheese” your way up to ~Plat/Diamond level. Just refine one build until you can do a strong push at X time with X units every single game. Once you’re there, you will have a much easier time learning how to macro and think about strategy.

e.g. Pre-patch 4wg push with 6 stalkers 1 zealot at their ramp on 5:45 every single game.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from kuma

Oops! Completely forgot, was still in bed at the time :(

u just pussied out because u knew mar would take a shit on your face

kuma

Quoted from flushy

[…]

u just pussied out because u knew mar would take a shit on your face

is he azn?

SIT DOWN

dauk

Quoted from kuma

Honestly, the best way to improve is to “cheese” your way up to ~Plat/Diamond level. Just refine one build until you can do a strong push at X time with X units every single game. Once you’re there, you will have a much easier time learning how to macro and think about strategy.

e.g. Pre-patch 4wg push with 6 stalkers 1 zealot at their ramp on 5:45 every single game.

idk i go first stalker to kill scout, then sentry, then 2 more gates and robo, get fast immortal and I’m cool. If you will push with stalkers you’ll get ur army cut in half with ff and loose 2-3 units. But yeah it depends how your enemy is looking at mm and you can go up ramp unnoticed.

also

someone make steam group where ppl can look for practice partners ;d

Last edited by dauk,

FIR

SnG

Quoted from dauk

[…]

someone make steam group where ppl can look for practice partners ;d

I’ll make one if you want, since I’m on steam everyday I can keep it updated as well

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »