Forum

Hey guys, can you please stop folding?

Created 2nd May 2011 @ 14:26

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 18 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

For the good of TF2 prem teams should support Etf2l – Just make ESL their main target but still get involved in ETF2L otherwise it will deficit everyone.

For next season remove premiership and make an invite division with medlock+vanilla – Allow the rest of the league to go cinnamon (As if anyone *really* cares that much outside prem teams) and its all sorted.

Not many teams have folded its just the usual suspects that have moved to the premiership this season.

Psyche

Quoted from Tapley ❤

For the good of TF2 prem teams should support Etf2l – Just make ESL their main target but still get involved in ETF2L otherwise it will deficit everyone.

For next season remove premiership and make an invite division with medlock+vanilla – Allow the rest of the league to go cinnamon (As if anyone *really* cares that much outside prem teams) and its all sorted.

Not many teams have folded its just the usual suspects that have moved to the premiership this season.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight….

xzr

Quoted from Tapley ❤

If supporting ETF2L means wasting time playing against shitlocks on shitmaps, I’d rather eat grinded glass.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from the bm man

and people wonder why tf2 has no sponsors and is dying

esl? one night cups? wtf are you talking about?

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from xzr

[…]

If supporting ETF2L means wasting time playing against shitlocks on shitmaps, I’d rather eat grinded glass.

he did talk about the invite division, in which you’d surely take part, so there’d be no need to worry about that.

Last edited by Waebi,

Wabbeh

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Retsh0ck: k1ck – jewz said:
March 21st, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Before we talk about the date, are you ok with vanilla+med unlocks? :)

Just make this official, afaik the only reason there wasn’t another gentlemans agreement was because of RAWR, who have now folded.

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Sunbather

I think it would be nice if ETF2L wouldn’t be so important and we would have more shorter tournaments, probably lots of teams fold cause they loose their first few games and they are like: well we can’t win anyway so lets just fold, but if we would have cups then they would just say well we can still try on the next one, or at least thats what I would say

Yes, good thing ESH cups always get so much support!

dougiie

CotC

prem teams folding or leaving this league has a great impact on my life.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Warmaster

[…]

Yes, good thing ESH cups always get so much support!

Quiet you and get on our ESH roster

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Spira

esea unlocks > etf2l unlocks

ya know you want teh gunboats

Sketch

MM

tf2 will die without prem teams. and it will die without vanilla

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

Quiet you and get on our ESH roster

But you said I was allowed to play outside tonight :(

Swarlz

I have lost all faith in TF2 and ETF2L
gl hf
I’m going to play Mount and Blade professionally

doks

the teams didnt fold couz of the unlocks jesus chirst are you retarded ? why would they join the season and then drop halfway because of something they knew is in the rules ?

also – was there actually a prem match this season where teams couldnt agree on vanilla in match comments or just in-game ? or was there a match where any unlock changed the outcome of a game ? screw this nonsense.

obviously people are getting older realising shooting pixels is not the right place to spend your time – deal with it.

minimoose

Quoted from doks

the teams didnt fold couz of the unlocks jesus chirst are you retarded ? why would they join the season and then drop halfway because of something they knew is in the rules ?

also – was there actually a prem match this season where teams couldnt agree on vanilla in match comments or just in-game ? or was there a match where any unlock changed the outcome of a game ? screw this nonsense.

obviously people are getting older realising shooting pixels is not the right place to spend your time – deal with it.

Nope, at least 1 left due to how the league was being run/admin rulings and these probably were a factor in another leaving. Three teams dropping due to general folding is the norm pretty much.

Quoted from Swarlz

I have lost all faith in TF2 and ETF2L
gl hf
I’m going to play Mount and Blade professionally

Is it any good?

Last edited by minimoose,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 18 Next »