Forum

Mice with prediction

Created 2nd March 2011 @ 11:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

The Trust IR mouse has no prediction Chris. I advise everyone to change to this one. Only negative thing i can point out, is that you need to clean the mouseball from time to time.

http://www.lirc.org/images/IR-mouse1.jpg

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Andee

The Trust IR mouse has no prediction Chris. Only negative thing i can point out, is that you need to clean the mouseball from time to time.

http://www.lirc.org/images/IR-mouse1.jpg

Lawl, here’s another one for you http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/ibm2butmous.html (yes, that ancient thing is actually still up for sale).

octochris

(0v0)

EDIT: OH SHIT I GOT TROLLED

Last edited by octochris,

fishker

Prediction is only a problem if you have a ridiculously high sensitivity

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Logitech G500 has no prediction? I’m sure I recall someone (chris?) saying laser mice were crap because they’re all too sensitive and so require prediction to be useable (something like that anyway).

If it doesn’t have any prediction, might pick one up, love the shape

Edit–

I also hear Xai/G500 use the same sensor with a more customisable backend on the Xai, aside from the shape, any particular advantage on the Xai?

Last edited by Cloud,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Cloud

Logitech G500 has no prediction? I’m sure I recall someone (chris?) saying laser mice were crap because they’re all too sensitive and so require prediction to be useable (something like that anyway).

If it doesn’t have any prediction, might pick one up, love the shape

Laser mice are fine (If G500/G9x/Xai). Only problem is that is has slight negative accel at very low sens.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from ell

[…]

Lawl, here’s another one for you http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/ibm2butmous.html (yes, that ancient thing is actually still up for sale).

The keyboards they have there are awesome btw.

Magister

One thing is certain – razer lachesis is shit.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Laser mice are fine (If G500/G9x/Xai). Only problem is that is has slight negative accel at very low sens.

I see, “very low” constituting… roughly how many cm/360 ? Just wondering if I’ll fall into that area and as such if I’d want to move my sens up a little

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Cloud

[…]

I see, “very low” constituting… roughly how many cm/360 ? Just wondering if I’ll fall into that area and as such if I’d want to move my sens up a little

No idea. But arx has a xai and uses 90cm/360 to snipe. Has no problem hitting. I’ve no problem at 34cm/360 for scout. Try the Kinzu if you want fucked up accel.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

No idea. But arx has a xai and uses 90cm/360 to snipe. Has no problem hitting. I’ve no problem at 34cm/360 for scout. Try the Kinzu if you want fucked up accel.

Fair play, I’ll probably be grabbing a Xai or G500 at some point then :D

quad

Quoted from Cloud

[…]

tbh, the g500 will take quite a while to get used to, since the sensor is in the front instead of in the middle, and therefore making youre wrist movements alot more sensitive/faster.

go for the g9x or xai if you dont want the jump to be that big.

also, they will only do negative accel if youre sens is lower than ~50cm and you move it around very fast on a clothmat, I couldnt get it to malfuntion on a hardmat tho.

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
Try the Kinzu if you want fucked up accel.

been there :( it would have been fine if the max tracking speed wasent so damn low, and accel curve consistent aswell, it works fine for some of the quake players tho..

Last edited by quad,

Sketch

MM

g500 is properly heavy even with no weights in i found. coming from a habu i would have thought the xai would be easier to use

Quoted from quad

[…]
also, they will only do negative accel if youre sens is lower than ~50cm and you move it around very fast on a DIRTY clothmat, I couldnt get it to malfuntion on a hardmat tho.

fixed

Last edited by Sketch,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Sketch

g500 is properly heavy even with no weights in i found. coming from a habu i would have thought the xai would be easier to use

[…]

fixed

Xai is not light

quad

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

fixed

vacuum cleaned and washed.

youre just not fast enough :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »