Forum

The well

Created 24th November 2010 @ 12:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Daniel

How many 9 HP meatshots (a shot that is a 104 HP meatshot on your screen, but only hits for 9 HP) do you hit during a game?

One.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Dummy

how do you deal with heavies on heavy centered maps such as gully or freight, middle point especially, like TCM rolling natasha on those some time ago every time :p?

We’re still working on this. Rofl
It takes 5 people to take down a heavy efficiently and come out on top. Spam from 2-3 players most of the time does not cut it.

TCM are faggots for running sniper heavy on gully though <3

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

div6 aim and prem gamesense

vs

prem aim and div6 gamesense

?

option a

Vinnco

MONSTERFRAGGEN

Quoted from Jh

But really, my confidence is kinda shattered because I miss all the headshots during the match, but hit insane shit in pre/post-game. It could be nerves, but my mouse hand is pretty cold for some reason. I need a really long warm-up to play well and nowadays I don’t really have time to play dm for an hour before match time.

I think the reason for this is purely mental, because I often experience the same. In pre/post-game, you are in a relaxed/fun state of mind because there are no restrictions or “risks” but as soon as the game starts, and things get serious, you can’t hit shit – because then the headshots feels forced, and not natural.

Just pretend the game never starts beyond pre-game, it works for me. A warm hand is very important too, of course. :)

Anyway thanks for doing this, will come up with some questions later.

kuma

what is your favorite body part and why?

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from choiie

Do you think the current map pool lacks something? Do you think the game needs more maps, and what kind of map would that be? How do you think it’s possible to interest the top euro teams in new maps?

The map pool isn’t lacking anything. It’s just some of them are pure garbage. freight is the worst.

A bo3 game like tf2 needs 5 maps. bad, gran, gpit, turb (the new ruleset is really good) and a new push map, but out of the current pool id go with gully.

If a map plays well, teams will have interest. Simple. Although I dont play a lot of pickups, the Finnish gathers run a lot of “new” maps and some of them apparently aren’t trash.

If new maps are to be tested in competitions, they NEED to be played in the early stage of the tournament. A semi final on viaduct and cp_whateverthefuck is not good. Let the lower level teams have a chance against seeded teams on these new maps. And lets have good games on proven, solid maps.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Linus

do you believe in natural talent, or do you think everyone(div6 for instance) has the potential to become premier division with the correct amount of practice/commitment etc

Talent will aid learning. After that it’s just commitment. Without talent, you’re gonna have to have the sickest mentality and put in a lot of hours in good company.

Dummy

Quoted from Jh

[…]

We’re still working on this. Rofl
It takes 5 people to take down a heavy efficiently and come out on top. Spam from 2-3 players most of the time does not cut it.

TCM are faggots for running sniper heavy on gully though <3

so only a heavy beats a heavy :<

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Fadango

Which aiming style do you prefer/think is more useful? Flicking your mouse to meet your enemy? Or tracking your opponent with the mouse?

I’d say tracking is ideal most of the time. But some movements are too fast to track, thus you need to put in some flicking.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from agron

6/9/12/(13)?

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Si^

Current state of the map pool do you like the maps or do you feel some should be altered or removed as heard complaints over freight for example. Similar would you like to see the newer scout weapons allowed in comp such as milk?

Answered above.
Bonk is fine. But I’ll agree to vanilla if the opposing team requests.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Vinnco

[…]

I think the reason for this is purely mental, because I often experience the same. In pre/post-game, you are in a relaxed/fun state of mind because there are no restrictions or “risks” but as soon as the game starts, and things get serious, you can’t hit shit – because then the headshots feels forced, and not natural.

Just pretend the game never starts beyond pre-game, it works for me. A warm hand is very important too, of course. :)

Anyway thanks for doing this, will come up with some questions later.

So I should fap before games?
Well apparently it works for cube. I’ll try this.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Vali

How come you haven’t invited shin to AA yet? It kills him inside every day.

Shin is above all that.

wpminnows

[PG]

what’s your zoom_sensitivity_ratio

more importantly do you use palm grip or claw grip

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

A div3 scout partnership that have been playing for a year together vs 2 div1 scouts that have never played together…. who comes out on top?

How do you keep scout interesting enough to constantly play at the top level? (Recently my aim has been completely shit due to not really being ‘keen’ to play)

I often find a moderate level of intoxication improves aim, would you agree?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »