#tf2.ql - Quake Live Duel

Created 11th October 2010 @ 22:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from lolage

[…]

stop lieing

I’ll stop lieing when you stop leaving easy RA and MH’s lying around for me to pick up on Campgrounds :B

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from herpderp

[…]
you stop leaving easy RA and MH’s lying around for me to pick up on Campgrounds :B

And I still give you a gg :P

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from lolage

[…]

And I still give you a gg :P

I never said you didn’t. I would’ve lost that Campgrounds probably cause my rail aim is terribad, but I can always fall back on just getting a few initial frags and leaning on map controll if I can keep myself from being idiotically aggressive.

Root

starlight

Play ProMode

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Root

Play ProMode

I assume you mean CPMA?

I would, it is a bit easier to get QL games going though, what with it being a browser based game and all. Also, playing 1 v 1 in CPMA without map knowledge & reflexes that come with having played the game for atleast 3 – 4 years means you’ll get smacked so hard your grandchildren will still be weeping for you.

I do prefer CPMA over QL (better strafejumping/weaponswitch mechanics imo) but it’s hard to find a game against someone who hasn’t played Q3A for atleast 4 years on it now :P

I would kill for some of the old Rocket Arena maps to be added to QL, but looking @ the current scheme they’d most likely end up as Premium maps.

Last edited by herpderp,

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Root

Play ProMode

With a dieing community?

Root

starlight

Quoted from lolage

[…]

With a dieing community?

ofc. public cpma is dead. pickups still alive :p join some channels and play (there not superskilled players, very friendly community) #cpmpickup / #cpmduel / #cpma.na / #uscpmpickup

Last edited by Root,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from lolage

[…]

With a dieing community?

It’s not dieing, more IRC focused these days though. I could tell you to get into the CPMA IRC pickup channels, but because you probably a) Don’t have CPMA setup b) don’t have the right binds to play CTF/NTF/TDM in cpma pickup I’ll save you to trouble of getting raged at for 2 hours :P

There’s still some RA & FFA/TDM servers around aswell for CPMA, but you probably won’t find them through the ingame browser and you would most likely get smacked due to the very large skillgap.

Last edited by herpderp,

kim

idd.

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Stop playing Campgrounds only Lolage :B

Bloodrun, Asylum & Dredwerkz are awesome too!

aero is where it’s at

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from kim

[…]
aero is where it’s at

Premium :(

grimbar

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Premium :(

don’t be a cheapskate and buy pro

kim

idd.

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

or abuse friends that have pro membership

Smofo

Im THAT good!

lol cpma pickups those people are the biggest trolls on the service of the internet they will rage and whine at you for whole matches if you picked up rail gun before them and missed 1 out of 10 shots!

I like to play CA on CPMA just public ya know ..

okidoki CA(mostly dm6): 213.163.66.164:27965(down atm dunno why)
fetzbeast his gay Quakenet server(mostly ra3map1): 213.160.3.158:27960
LvS 4on4(mostly dm6): 88.191.79.170:27963

Fanva

nick “Fanva”

don’t play much but when i do it would be nice to have someone to play against instead of ffa… just add away.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

Why? Apart from the few maps that I can’t play I don’t need any of the extra features that pro/premium offer.

If it’s about supporting Id software, I think I’ve done enough of that by now :P

If it was a 1 time fee I could be presuaded, but the way it’s setup I’m not intrested in paying a subscription fee for a game I play when there’s no TF2 mixes/scrims going down.

Last edited by herpderp,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »