Forum

FOOTBALL SEASON...

Created 14th August 2010 @ 11:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 21 Next »

M24_

agreed, if wenger wasn’t such a cheap and stubborn bastard maybe that would happen. right now we should sell at least 1 winger, use that money and buy a centreback, maybe a keeper but i think fabiankski is doing alright, centreback and maybe another defensive midfielder to help song

flushy

P.O.P

sacked in the morning!…. sacked in the morning!

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from M24_

agreed, if wenger wasn’t such a cheap and stubborn bastard maybe that would happen. right now we should sell at least 1 winger, use that money and buy a centreback, maybe a keeper but i think fabiankski is doing alright, centreback and maybe another defensive midfielder to help song

he’s done that a number of times, but he just buys centre backs that are generally awful.

M24_

thoughts from celtic/rangers fans?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/9325012.stm

Swarlz

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5639/tumblrla70rgka9i1qaky3h.gif

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Saints beating blackpool o.

and the filthy cunts portsmouth loosing to brighton. Good FA cup day.

Norris

What the hell is wrong with Diouf!?

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Norris

+1

also Beckham looks like he’s defo joining Spurs. I suppose Im pretty happy as I’m not Lennon’s biggest fan, should get a nice few games out of him!

Hazander

gambler /

Anyone watched Liverpool – ManU yesterday? Howard Webb will never walk alone in liverpool streets.

Mordi

≧◡≦

Kenny Daglish gonna go huge!!!!! :0

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

+1

also Beckham looks like he’s defo joining Spurs. I suppose Im pretty happy as I’m not Lennon’s biggest fan, should get a nice few games out of him!

Beckham is only going to be traing though. No matches.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Beckham is only going to be traing though. No matches.

yeah they said that yesterday, but things have changed since, its possible he will actually play some games now…

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Hazander

Anyone watched Liverpool – ManU yesterday? Howard Webb will never walk alone in liverpool streets.

hmmmmmmm maybe cos scousers are retarded

Norris

Ipswich :D!:D will be an interesting second leg at the emirates! Ipswich needs to build up a fortress but they can do it. fingers crossed:D

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from rtan

hmmmmmmm maybe cos scousers are retarded

How dare you sir! My family is all Liverpool born and bred, I’m not far away and I’m certainly not a retar…..oh wait. DAMN, DAMN!!

On topic, I hate football, King Kenny, Schming Schmenny! I’ve always hated football, never loved Liverpool like a child and I’m certainly NOT crying into my cornflakes each and EVERY morning in the sheer brutal truth of us being…I…I mean them being in a relegation battle.

8`(

Quoted from Norris

He’s a pig ignorant fucktard with the social graces of a fetid, puss and blood filled bubo that has just disgorged it’s putrid innards into the cot of YOUR sleeping baby! Now what you gonna do huh?

Last edited by Monkeh,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 21 Next »