Forum

What do you work as?

Created 6th May 2010 @ 14:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 25 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from kaidus

Philosophy student lol

I quite clearly remember my high school Physics teacher telling me about this guy he knew when he was at uni who was studying philosophy. The final example was 2 essays based on questions, the last of the two was simply “Why?”. Instead of writing a multi-thousand word essay, the guy wrote, “Why not?” and passed.

Philosophy sounds cool.

Septique

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

I quite clearly remember my high school Physics teacher telling me about this guy he knew when he was at uni who was studying philosophy. The final example was 2 essays based on questions, the last of the two was simply “Why?”. Instead of writing a multi-thousand word essay, the guy wrote, “Why not?” and passed.

Philosophy sounds cool.

Heard quite similar story. There was a test and essay question was “Is this a question?” and some guy wrote “Is this an answer?” and passed.

edit: And this was from an actual test. My teacher, the one that made the test, told me that. :)

Last edited by Septique,

Dummy

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Philosophy sounds cool.

would be nice except i’ve heard this on the net, from my teachers, and from my grand father, seems to be popular :x

fe

workin in adsl/ethernet/wippll/coredect/satellite/telephony/tv/hosting/outsourcing/wtf_is_that provider’s support, only for first 2 technologies, full time student on graduation work.

kaidus

WiK?

That’s total bullshit tbh. I won’t deny, philosophy is essentially useless for any kind of practical purpose, but that’s the equivelent of writing a limerick about a man from nantucket on an english exam.

Last edited by kaidus,

mek

GWLoLa
[sD]

psychology student

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

professional troll/gamer and a part time biomed student.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Soldier :>

sickless

fnx.simrai

student of finance university

student, komp sci

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

student, komp sci

so this is why you’re such an idiot, you’re doing comp sci!

flushy

P.O.P

ladyboy

Anathema

uni, biomedical sciences

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from flushy

ladyboy

jesus flushy, who would have thought?!

flushy

P.O.P

god damn baerbel, you are so awesome and witty at the same time!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 25 Next »