Forum

Medical Intervention

Created 21st March 2010 @ 15:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from blorg

Kritz requires little skill and showing it in a movie demonstrates this.

Hell, uber and kritz both require little skill on the part of the medic aside from timing and positioning. It’s mostly the medic buddy that does the work in either case.

octochris

(0v0)

Added Youtube link, also is PLDX down for anyone else?

Swarlz

Quoted from blorg

Kritz requires little skill and showing it in a movie demonstrates this. Either way, I enjoyed the movie. I liked the smooth fps and editing, and I’m probably the only guy that liked the music but eh, whatcha’ gonna do!
Good job, mate ^^

Kritz pro…

octochris

(0v0)

double ubersaw kill does it for nobody i see :(

blorg

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Hell, uber and kritz both require little skill on the part of the medic aside from timing and positioning. It’s mostly the medic buddy that does the work in either case.

You’re right but what I meant was kritz is more reliant on your partner than you, but with uber you time your saves and what not, and with kritz it’s just when he’s ready and not to save him.

Last edited by blorg,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from blorg

[…]

You’re right but what I meant was kritz is more reliant on your partner than you, but with uber you time your saves and what not.

tru dat, but this isn’t meant to be a showcase of my skill or whatever, this is just meant to be a relaxing fragmovie :)

blorg

Quoted from octochris

[…]

tru dat, but this isn’t meant to be a showcase of my skill or whatever, this is just meant to be a relaxing fragmovie :)

I know, I said I really liked it. :D

Pork

BiG

Enjoyed the film and surprisingly the music was pretty good :)

spendy

enjoyed it, good job

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

I don’t really see how a video of a medic doing their job properly is good… however it was worth a watch :)

Imperium

even as a medic i didn’t find this great. 4 kills with kritz are nice but a lot better from 1st person. the only thing which wasnt the kritz was 2 ubersaw kills when you abandon your team to take a massive risk where you kill the medic who managed to get separated from his team and a demo. the demo was when you had uber and took a massive gamble and could have easily lost it. it worked, sure, but that means you made the most of a ridiculous situation which you went out of your way to get involved.

so kritz wasn’t that great to watch and the only other thing was ridiculous.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Imperium

the only other thing was ridiculous.

and you’re saying there is no place for ridiculous shit in a frag movie?

looski

Sf

Music is urgh.

Imperium

Quoted from octochris

[…]

and you’re saying there is no place for ridiculous shit in a frag movie?

so why did you make this? if it wasnt to be leet, and you want it to be relaxing why would you let the viewer think why the fuck is he doing that?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Imperium

so why did you make this? if it wasnt to be leet, and you want it to be relaxing why would you let the viewer think why the fuck is he doing that?

do i have to have a reason?

i wanted to make a frag movie, i made a fragmovie. i thought that was an interesting clip.

Quoted from looski

Music is urgh.

trying to diss del is like dissing air.

Last edited by octochris,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »