Forum

It's WAR!

Created 13th March 2010 @ 03:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

tesco

mrp.

So..this is my first fragmovie. the players are prm and dr biester. Any feedback are welcome. thanks to decap, skyride and klevah for the help.

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuBjUPe9DDU
d/l: http://www.g2b.tf2.hu/tesco/war.mp4

songs:
deadlock – the moribund choir vs…
rise against – entertainment
rise against – under the knife
lostprophets – rooftops

ps. as i mentioned, this is my first movie, don’t be so rude :)
ps2. i know, sometimes you can’t read/see the name of victim.

Thanks!

Last edited by tesco,

octochris

(0v0)

Not bad at all, some good frags in there, and definitely good for your first! :)

My only comments would be that sometimes the effects on the video make it hard to read the names on the top right (which I know I shouldn’t care about, but I do :p) and I’m not sure about the transitions (but I am just a fan of a simple fade between :D). Overall good job though! :)

LoopeR

FB

nice frags :)

minimoose

nice

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

Awesome Frags ;D

lolage

TSPAG

rise against <3 :D

David

I love that Rise Against is in it, but it wouldnt really matter what song was there, a bit more syncing next time!

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

A bit more syncing would be nice
Also, in a few of the frags the audio was before/after the video
Other than that it was awesome :P

flushy

P.O.P

ye it seemed the youtube sound was slightly out of sync… sik sprees but maybe too many uber kills used : p

zyronic

HD

very impressive for the first time

ups

It was very enjoyable to watch :)

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I thought the contrast was way too high, the sticky launcher went white at one point on freight. Also, I don’t like all those transitions, videos look much better if you use as few as possible. Nice kills though, you didn’t have to fast-forward any clips to get to the next frag which was good.

iQue

keso

Great quality and enjoyable music which was a plus. Frags were ranging from filler to awesome but overall pretty good.

The occasional clip had a bit too much contrast/bloom, and while flashy transitions are nice, they lasted too long. Fade transition that lasts 3 seconds just looks funny. :p

Very good though for a first, even if there could have been more smoothing and other things to spice things up

pRime

Quoted from SnowiE

the sticky launcher went white at one point on freight.

it is from the buff banner!

tesco

mrp.

thank you, and yes, the sticky launcher is white because of the buff banner

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »