Forum

sommie vs dunc

Created 5th October 2008 @ 03:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

F2

Danmark

A few days ago sommie and dunc (both from Übersexuals) were playing on opposite teams in a pickup. dunc played medic and sommie initially played scout but after a couple of rounds he tried spy. That turned out to work quit well which is documented in this fragmovie. It is not meant to be a work of art but merely some entertainment for those who know how easily dunc rages. I know I was very entertained while playing this pickup and in this video you’ll see sommie’s whopping 7 medic kills as spy.

At one point sommie also killed 6 players as sniper in about one minute. I included that as a bonus at the end of the video. Enjoy.

Download at Filedropper or Rapidshare. The size of the file is 110 MB.

You can also watch it at YouTube – Remember to watch it in High Quality!

dunc was fucking RAGING.
I was listening in on the ventrilo.

dunc

infs
dp.

Lol what are you on about Shincunt :D

trams

-><-

Good movie, but would be excellent with sound from vent ;)

N/A

RaWr ::

Im confused, can just imagine dunc crying now. Aw.

Waebi

‹Con›

i’m sad that i didnt hear the vent :D

“Lol what are you on about Shincunt :D”

As far as I remember Dunc, Ventrilo went a little like this:

“Spy. Spy. WEQO THERE’S A, OH WTF YOU FACESTABBING FUCKING GIT.”
“WTF MAN, WATCH MY ARSE, THERE’S OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING SPY AROUND!”

skre

Kvakkistansen

dunc <3

anyone recorded vent? :(

dunc

infs
dp.

Fucking lol – that first line might well be true [fairly sure it would have a few more “fuckings” in, and I certainly never use the word git, but you get the gist:D] but that second line.. I would never tell anyone to “watch my arse” Shintaz :D

As humiliating as it is to be killed by a person that is ginger IRL.. the rage was nothing compared to the rage brought about by Inqui in 00 v Ubersexuals ETF2L :p

Jonni

[FB]

this is great stuff guys. some sweet spy moves there

appe

hahaha, I was in sommies team in this pickup, we had a good laugh on vent :D <3 dunc

Best movie ever :>

Abra

totaly pwned :)

pEx

rhs

lololollol

randa

funny stuff, i would be raging hard aswell lol

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »