Forum

numlocked @ i38 Highlights

Created 3rd January 2010 @ 23:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

vlad_drac

xoxo

I have to say the style shown here has impressed me more than any other frag video i’ve seen in tf2 – editing was brilliant, you ought to do something with more substantial content with this style, cos this but longer and cherry picking superfrags would be a contender for my favourite tf2 vid.

So yeah i disagree with you there choun, what was showcased here was the style and directing, if anything the frags were the weakest aspect because he only had 2 demos worth to choose from

Last edited by vlad_drac,

cc//

nice job.

Mark

Phase

Good job, nice editing nice frags

Tenchi

[vlad_drac]
I have to say the style shown here has impressed me more than any other frag video i’ve seen in tf2 – editing was brilliant
[…]
So yeah i disagree with you there choun, what was showcased here was the style and directing

^ This

I love the dubstep soundtrack and sound FX (I’d recommend attemping a mixdown to tidy volume levels a teeny bit). I love the video editing/FX too.

I’ve watched this a dozen times today it’s awesome ^^

Someone said a lot of people would love your vid for numlocked’s reputation. I don’t think that’s fair, I see his epic frags and your production skills seperately.

Skills on toast the both of you. I even signed up to post this! Uhm hi everyone :)

Last edited by Tenchi,

Bash

The music felt like bloody diarrhea from my ears.

Niggles

The music felt like bloody diarrhea from my ears.

Maybe you should stop listening to other shit then!

eoN^

The music doesnt suit numlocked.

When you think numlocked you think screamo / emo music

x

Morty

RG

sick dubstep there.

Deleteme

[vlad_drac]
I have to say the style shown here has impressed me more than any other frag video i’ve seen in tf2 – editing was brilliant
[…]
So yeah i disagree with you there choun, what was showcased here was the style and directing

^ This

I love the dubstep soundtrack and sound FX (I’d recommend attemping a mixdown to tidy volume levels a teeny bit). I love the video editing/FX too.

I’ve watched this a dozen times today it’s awesome ^^

Someone said a lot of people would love your vid for numlocked’s reputation. I don’t think that’s fair, I see his epic frags and your production skills seperately.

Skills on toast the both of you. I even signed up to post this! Uhm hi everyone :)

Cheers for the post =]

@eoN I showed a few tracks to numlocked before i started editing and this is the one he picked out =]

Spank

Thats sick!
First time I see a fragvid that creates music!

Deleteme

Just going to repeat my edit in the OP.

Im looking to make more vids like this, if anyones interested add me on steam =]

Username: fingerwizards

Last edited by Deleteme,

demsii

EPA

That 2 min movie took a couple of months?

Not to mention all the slow-mo?

.. I see.

I hope you’re not planning any 7/8 mins vids for your sake then :D

Tja .. stickies ..

Last edited by demsii,

phy-

That cat was awesome.

Kryzen

Needs filthier dubstep next time.

Troels

WUL

what i liked the most from this was that u made the music enjoyable. if i had heard that song without the syncing and stuff i would have thrown up… but it worked really well in this movie and that made it a quite decent song for me.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »