Quoted from Indxyou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLeU3TRigF4&fmt=22

Hmmmmmmmmm

Reload

BiG
BiG

Nice triggerbot Cloak

Indxyou

I don’t hack and i’m not phytek. If the AC guys want to see my demos they’re more than welcome

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Give us all the demo’s tbh.

Vali

-9w-

Does anyone else find Cloak’s video very laggy in terms of shooting + people dying, I know the sound is off at least. Was expecting you to be some russian with 200 ping and yet you’re from the UK.

Might just be the sound ’cause the earlier clips seem fine.

Last edited by Vali,

insanity

Quoted from Reload

Nice triggerbot Cloak

Haha how ironic, you had an obvious cheater in your team for a few months and you didnt even notice his hacks, but from seeing a highlight video (notice the HIGHLIGHT part) you can tell if someone hacks? Rofl.

Indxyou

Quoted from Vali

Does anyone else find Cloak’s video very laggy in terms of shooting + people dying, I know the sound is off at least. Was expecting you to be some russian with 200 ping and yet you’re from the UK.

a few of the clips are from american lobbies

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from insanity

[…]

Haha how ironic, you had an obvious cheater in your team for a few months and you didnt even notice his hacks, but from seeing a highlight video (notice the HIGHLIGHT part) you can tell if someone hacks? Rofl.

Reaction played solly for them iirc :/ Or at least I think he did.

Quoted from insanity

[…]

Actually reactioN admits himself that he didn’t cheat whilst he was in this team, he misteriously left (when we were div6) for a div4 team and says that that was when he started cheating.

edit: also yes, he played solly.

Last edited by CUBE,

Jude

notdoggo

that wasnt dodgy in the least. can everyone stop crying when people can headshoot?

insanity

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

Actually reactioN admits himself that he didn’t cheat whilst he was in this team, he misteriously left (when we were div6) for a div4 team and says that that was when he started cheating.

edit: also yes, he played solly.

Bullshit, i already said reactioN is an obvious hacker after i played against him on a dm_duel server back when he was still in BiG and as i checked the screenshots of one of your officials, he played scout.

Edit: http://etf2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/ctf_turbine00052.jpg

Last edited by insanity,

Quoted from Jude

that wasnt dodgy in the least. can everyone stop crying when people can headshoot?

Says ETF2L’s most blatantly aimbotting Sniper.

:D

Quoted from insanity

as i checked the screenshots of one of your officials, he played scout.

He did both, Soldier and Scout.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Reload

BiG
BiG

Insanity quit your crying, reaction was with us for like a month and I never saw any demos from him. If you can’t see these are hacks then you need to see an optician. Look how he perfectly tracks scouts multiple times with the most incredible (and weird) reflexes ever.

Last edited by Reload,

insanity

Crying? lolwut, just funny to see some people that dont have any experience with good players calling hacks after watching a highlight vid even though they had a blatant hacker on their team for 2 months and didnt notice it.

O HAI JH FLICK’D 2 SCOUTS ON CLOSE RANGE IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS IN -AA- I CALL HAX!

Last edited by insanity,

Muffins

all I see is “waaaaah waaah I can’t pull off headshots so I’ll call him a cheater”

anyway, lets get back on topic

shit deathmatch spree blah blah rate comment and aids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3oTa4Y9_e4

Last edited by Muffins,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 215 216 217 ... 232 Next »