Forum

WARHURYEAH Sniper movie.

Created 21st September 2008 @ 00:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

This is my first time making a montage ever and I used Sony Vegas Pro 8.

The editing is basic and so is the sniping kinda.

Unfortunatly I’m not to sure about the easiest way to record so I never really play with smooth fps so I can’t really perform at my best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLQehtEVq2E

And watch in High Quality please :D

Feedback please.

Jh

Hey dats!

3 and a half minutes of 1shots on pub with low graphics.

meh

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Well first of all I don’t have the time to spend ages creating the perfect video, I had to use fraps while I’m playing so that’s why it’s all in public as well. And my PC can only manage 15-30 fps with fraps running so I’m not exactly going to do it whilst I’m sniping in a match.

Soooo NERRRRRRR!

Waebi

‹Con›

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?t=148196

;) not the BEST help ofc, but a good start.

ONlock

YOYO\'

Record demos mate! ;D

I hope you know how to do this.. If not, I’ll give a quick explanation.

First of all, you’ll need the console. If you don’t have it, go out of the game, right click TF2 and select “Properties” at the bottom. Then click “Set launch options”. In the field that appears you wil type “-console”. Click OK and exit.

Now start the game, and join any pub server just to test. When you have joined a team and you are ready to play, pres “Esc”, and in the console you type “record filename” ((filename) is just for example, you can call it whatever you like really), now TF2 is recording whatever you do. Just run around for abit and play. When you are done, type in the console “stop”, now you’re done recording.

To view the demo just press Shift+F2. From there you can load your demo pretty easy, just press the LOAD button, find the demo and doubleclick it.

So now you wont have to play with fraps in the background all the time when recording. ;)

N/A

RaWr ::

Why the DemoUI on there if you recorded with fraps..?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

That was at the beggining where I used demoui and recorded demos then used fraps, but because my pc is crap it took ages and I got impatient so I decided to play with fraps on. If you notice the ones with demoui on them it’s very laggy. This is a result of my 1337 machine.

Actaually after seeing wat waebi posted I may use that in future then atleast my demos will look nice :) And I will be able to record in matches aswell!

AnimaL

“WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY FOR AWESOMENESS!!! ”

*fail*

Abra

Great!Unbelievable!Epic!!!Fail…..

Look what I have made in 2 days http://www.vimeo.com/1778803

Smoke

-LaB-

a little harsh maybe people ?

seriously his first video and u have slated him? maybe some constructive crticism would help as oppose to pure abuse lol!

damn u rock an sock em’ robots, why can we all just get along…

Ed

Mafia
fx.

Exeandry ur sniper movie is gaaay *ends flaming*

Am

jizzed in his p

Exeandrey, I don’t see how yours is any better than the OPs. It has its problems too.

Like Bonsai said, just help the guy…don’t just put him down haha.

Add A Reply Pages: 1