Emptynoflow's Demo fragmovie

Created 14th September 2008 @ 20:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

Hello!
My first fragmovie so go easy on me ;P
http://files.filefront.com/Fader+Emptynoflowwmv/;11791184;/fileinfo.html

Directlink to download: http://dodownload.filefront.com/11791184//61b7440da5a222e5427190c2d3f1fb62eaf05f1262d7b879283fc004fc80730d7ae55b8b37f9d692

I would recommend to download the movie instead of watching it on filefront due to insane quality loss.
Removed to youtube link, it truly is shit.

Enyoj!

Ed

Mafia
fx.

i liked it dude, it was quite short, but the editing was pretty good and you had some nice fragz

RobbaZ

[FADER]

+ Editing
+ Music

– Draw-HUD

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Nice edit, very easy on the eyes.
I prefer frag movies with death notices, but maybe that was not the direction you were going.
Some good content.
Audio quality seems fuzzy near the end.
The “thank you for watching” effect seemed out of place with the rest of the editing.
Over all an enjoyable movie!

Qun

GoT<3

Nice fragmove and editing, but I really miss a little bit of the HUD.
What I really miss is the ingame sound :(

For the rest +1

Jh

Hey dats!

somebody’s been watching andrew kramer’s tutorials. ^^

good looking frags, but please dont remove the hud in the future.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Fantastic editing, I loved it.
Agreed that the thanks for watching seems out of place there. Better put that at the end.
I normally want to see the hud in fragmovies, cause you can easily tell how long a kill streak was by that, but in this case it’s always pretty clear you shot the guys, coz there’s gibs all over the place.

The biggest plus is that your great music choice makes it feel like an action movie!

I like it, but i’m not sure if the hud thingy is the right way to go.Anyways, I liked watching it.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

i wont go easy, one missed grenade…

and you blew it!

oh theyr gonna have to glue you back together, in hell!

nice one :))

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

hehe JH :P
Had to try some things, thats why the “thanks” thing is out of place in terms of design

Regarding the hud, Imo it looks better even though, as mentioned, you loose some things. Again, it is my first frag movie so I played around with some aspects.

N/A

RaWr ::

Hmm.. now I see other peoples work which include those of Andrew Kramers tuts.. It really isn’t that nice tbh with you, and I can see why others mentioned it when I made my intro.. Try to think of something original, following tuts, especially those as ‘famous’ as andrews isn’t the best idea.. I know it’s quite ironic I say this due to my intro but.. It really does look out of place…

However enough of that, the frags where decent, woulda liked to see a bit more air pipes and just ‘wtf shots’

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

This video is like your promo video if I got it right. Test things and see where it goes, I’m new to after effects so for me this is a good way of learning. Havn’t got the experience to do work “on my own” yet :P

Btw boomting, been 109 days since your “promo video”, how’s it going?

loved it, but you still suck at stickyjumping on cp_well :D why not include footage of that?

Ypsy

gj there, just missed the hud

Am

jizzed in his p

Nicely done. Nice editing, some nice frags but Ima agree with most others, HUD man! :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »