Forum

Abra Frag Movie!

Created 16th April 2009 @ 10:21

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

franco

The worst thing about this video was how your aim was all over the place, not nice to watch. This guy aims like he has parkinsons disease.

Waebi

‹Con›

“This thread is now about waffles and waebi’s feet.”
damn.

Jh

Hey dats!

only a few iffy shots

other than that pretty sick tracking aim
lg 80% acc fo sho LOLZ

U-die

1:21 and a few moments after that is indeed dodgy.

Wiiking

pick this guy up, great aim

Albolynx

As i didn’t have the access to my pc and couldn’t watch the demos, this is the first time ive sen abra playing. To this point i were leaning towards the admins decision, but now i cant understand whats all the fuss about.
Couldn’t spot any cheats here but the quality were obviously horrible(i watched the youtube version, maybe will watch wegame later) and even the aim isn’t that awesome(not many midshots and rare scout encounters comparing to other classes). You could just as well take most any of div3+ scouts and say that they cheat.
Anyways, about the video – music was to monotone for me and the video was a bit too long in my opinion – many parts where the opponents seemed really retarted could have been taken out. Otherwise it was watchable.

Baz

impressive! team 2shot!

U-die

Sneis :)

Arnold

DAKKA

“I like the skinnie movie moar than arnolds. But they both together do not have such moments after ppl gona call em cheaters)So I am better)”

You shouldn’t start dragging me into this mess you created. not very friendly.

AnAkkk

+1 Sneis. I think Vale/yoyotech is looking for a scout to replace Arnold, so maybe he could play in a scout duo with SKiNNie.

skinnie

TCM

i rather take crap in my pants

Arnold

DAKKA

not a bad idea anakin he’s better than me anyway so it’ll only do vale good to recruit the best scout on the planet.

Waebi

‹Con›

ISNT SHINTAZ THE BEST SCOUT ON THE PLANET?

oh wait.

KOVACS

lol at how many times rge gets killed in that movie… thats a fair tally.

skinnie

TCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZodFzkvhqc

sniper kill @ 0:25 :D

poor dignitas

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »