Fragga's Soldier Gibs

Created 2nd January 2009 @ 17:50

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

saiboat

no time atm, but @ mid of february :D

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

That’ll give me some time to amass the airshots on ‘bad players in fucking pickups’.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Maybay you wanna put some footage in from tr_flinger_b2 (http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/72782)

Coz that would be l33t haxorz if you’d triple air those bots, WOW.
Rather the midairs you showed us so far with some editing and SOUNDZ PLS! :dd

Iller

tGa

Well, it would be quite haxxorz if you got a lot of triple airshot on tr_flinger. They tend to die before you can fire your third shot unless your first two hits miss a bit..

I don’t understand all this flaming as soon as Fragga (and also other people) comes up with a new fragmovie ?
Sure, I could also come up with a lot of things that are missing or not so good in every fragmovie I see, but what’s the point ? I try to enjoy the good parts and give credits to the persons for the good work they have done.
After all I want to encourage people to do more fragmovies, not less. If I don’t like a movie, I stop watching and leave it at that.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Voyager: “”Screw fanboys. Any idiot with an internet connection can get fanboys. When you have haters dedicated enough to follow you around and feebly attempt to start crap before being laughed back to whatever third-rate country they came from, that’s when you know you’ve really made it.”

mineral

[kpwr]

Amen to that I say.

dunc

infs
dp.

Iller the issue with Fragga, as he well knows, is that he’s already released a number of videos displaying exactly these kind of shots.. time and time again :) He had his shot at being a D1 soldier and so some of us have come to expect/hope for a little more!

Funkeh

DStM

I can agree with that, perhaps it is time to make a really sound movie; i.e. well-edited and original – the icing on the cake.

Making (3?) frag vids that are exactly the same (apart from this one which has no sound :P) is a bit same-old.

Nevertheless your skill is obvious :D Perhaps wait until this season of etf2l is over and then record a decent vid from the footage? Just an idea…

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Yeah I had my shot in division-one, one official game played before the clan folded – lolz im so noob because im not D1 lolz because I can do the same shots over and over again lolz because im not carried by my scouts and demo lolz.,..zzzzz…

Funkeh, I promise my next one will be well edited – I’ll try my best anyway ;)

toasty.

PHX

Agree with Iller I honestly didn’t realise every one was so bitchy towards each other, its like old women gossiping over the garden fence.

dunc

infs
dp.

It’s that kind of retard response which makes me lose all respect for you.

You’re a reasonable soldier with potential but your irritating pessimistic/sarcastic attitude just makes you look like a prick.

GL though. I would suggest re-releasing your first movie as your fourth. Nobody would notice.

KOVACS

hahaha serious business in this thread.

BvD

flowerpower/

Don’t mess with tha David Hasselhoff, cause he’ll come and get ya

Norrland3000

so….you play soldier?

edit : sorry but this thread deserves a lockdown :P
nice frags, but love to see some editing, gets kinda booring to watch..

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Yeaaa!! I’ve got a band of haters dedicated enough to hijack threads and talk shit – I’ve reached the pinnacle of my tf2 career :)

Lock it down

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »