Forum

numlocked_the_destroyer TRAILER

Created 23rd December 2008 @ 16:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Here’s the trailer for my movie that I’m currently working on http://files.filefront.com/numlocked+the+destroyer+TRwmv/;12746459;/fileinfo.html
Editing is nothing special, I’m just getting used to vegas. I’m just trying something with that type of music as well, not sure if I like it, or if anyone will. Anyway, just the trailer. Movie will be out early next year. :)

Jh

Hey dats!

18 second trailer? ^^ xDDD

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

yeah, didn’t wanna give too much away ;p

techtron

dont like it,but good luck numlocked <3

nemppu

mmm.

MORE TRAILERS YAY HOW ABOUT HOLDING OUT UNTIL POSTING THE FINISHINED PRODUCTION THERES SO MANY PPL WHO MAKE TRAILERS BUT NEVER POST THE FINISHED PRODUCTION AND ITS KINDA RETARDED LOL

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

nemppu is correct as usual.

I admire you enthusiasm num, but just make a damn movie… maybe you and boomting could collaborate? :D

KOVACS

Too loud game sounds. GL.

agron

Relic

“numlocked the coming soon”

eh what?

whose numlocked?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

LOL AGRON, thanks for spotting that for me, i uploaded the wrong one : < its meant to say destroyer before that :( fail

Jones

whois the guy asking who numlocked is?

it’s a personal joke jones. idioootz.

Anyway, I was a bit confused about the “numlocked the coming soon” thing. Is rather small. Let’s hope it’s the first trailer to be followed by a full movie (boomting, 4k, player thirty-two to name some that didn’t. :P)

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Yeah, not really seeing the point in a 10 second frag movie trailer that only shows 1 kill?

Agree with everyone else, but gl, keep going :)

Extremer

HOLY SHIT THIS TRAILER WAS INTENSE

allig4t0r

starlight

M0AR please.

Add A Reply Pages: 1