Forum

XEN Team Movie

Created 16th September 2010 @ 20:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Vad

Please, show us some frags next time instead of killnotice list with music. Sick editing though.

iQue

keso

Urgh why so dark and so much contrast? TF2 is a colourful game, use that to your advantage. (pet peeve of mine) :P

But really, love the effort you’ve put into this. Great 3D work, nice editing overall, good smooths and music… you know your stuff. Would have appreciated a little lighter editing without having to break each frag clip into many different segments, the editing can get in the way of the frags sometimes.

Hopefully some constructive criticism but whatever, epic stuff! <3

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Awesome movie, been looking for a movie with great editting that’d put an emphasis on the frags, and you made a great job :)
liked both editting and frags, 10/10.

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

wow, insane. really loved it

cc//

Quoted from longas

impressive, but too dark sometimes

+1

Painstouch

Personally, I dislike the fonts of 3d text, which is the only bad thing about this movie.

Overall, quality submission the contest, gl!

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

it was too fast paced for me, had to replay some clips to notice what happened there again
either than that you got some great editing potential and you could use that on a bit hmm, clearer?, vision.. if that was the right word :)

Last edited by WildEast,

LaMqTa

fenneks

awesome! :)

flix

n2o

perfect! 10/10

alfa

Over edited

Last edited by alfa,

dannye

cb.

Quoted from alfa

Apply the movie for tek9, would be a strong contender!

lol’d

wat

way too overedited
please stop using deadmau5 its getting annoying

i watch frag videos for the frags, not editing

3.5/10

Orchid

|=3

This is the first time i saw anything like this. Loved it. Only thing it was a bit over edited and was too bright/dark in some places. Anyways 9/10

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

5/5. Best TF2 movie so far. Good pacing.

Linus

[d¿s]

Loved it!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »