Forum

BOTAN! A fragmovie by Macisum

Created 29th November 2008 @ 21:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

Allright.

So, the last 24 hours ive bin working on a little fragmovie from this last season with resistansen, an a few clips from other matches.

Programs Used:
VirtualDub
Sony Vegas

So, I hope you enjoy it, and I also hope youll leave a comment saying what you think of it, and what I could do better to the next vid.

And I say as gitguru, there is only one way to watch a fragmovie, and thats in hq :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G4SVGGCN

– Macisum :)

m00n

Wouldn’t hurt to add this to a streaming site? :) (vimeo, etc etc..)

Waebi

‹Con›

edit: FUCK; AINT FIRST ANYMORE.

Nice frags, that medic at 4:16+ surely screamed… the beginning was like “WTF, ZOMG NUB PYRO MOVIE WITH UBER BIG NET GRAPH WTFF”.

you should maybe decide on a “fixed” version: either SHOW the hud or DONT show it, but dont swap all the time :D (i personally like the death messages, for names and kill count :P)

GIEF MOAR.

edit2: also, Git and you sure are correct about frag movies :D

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

Yeah, in the begining i didnt use drawhud on the last clip, but I changed it so you see can see that the scout died, and probably to rub in his face to or something :D

Hmm, I’ll maybe stream it later, but cinda hoping people would dl it, looks much better..

qck.

U/²

pretty nice vid :) but less pyro stuff, more scout imo. little to short on scout clips, very nice music :) gj overall

cook

FB

Quite possibly the best arsenal of music assembled in a movie.

Especially the credits, should’ve been the main music tbh.

Venji

I said that to him cook :p

Wiiking

a lot of dead time and some nice frags :)

and why only ingame sound on the last frag? its ftw

codcrille

Fresh.

Awesome movie. The music fading away while the in game sound grows stronger kinda made me feel like waking up from somekind of fucked up dream, and throwing some pokeman in my face made a great finale. 5/5

Rele

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaahhaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
(The main music sucked so hard imo :P)

But the frags were nice so: n1 :)

Haha nice one:)

Pink Floyd was one of the bands I was considering using on my movie, so great choice there.

and the double solly take down (times two) is an instant win!!

If I where to point out something that IMO would have been better, it would be:

– I think the intro was a bit too long, but I like the idea behind it.
– Keep the HUD, it becomes very anonymous without.
– I prefer 16/9 for movies like this, but again 16/10 is better than 4/3:P

Am I playing as a demoman on the turbine clip! :S wtf…

All in all great movie, do another one please:P

nemppu

mmm.

at first i was like whatt then i was like oh nize cool weird i like weird and then it ended bam just like that. you shouldve held out longer and made it like over five times longer with a proper ending, felt it ended very short and sudden and thats not cool. theres nothing wrong with shorter fragvids but the way you built the video i was preparing for a longer ride so needless to say cutting it short is very unstatisfying

BvD

flowerpower/

First I was like: Did I waste a 300Mb download for this with the pyro stuff. Then it got better, very good quality, but keep the hud cause it’s hard to see whether you kill or not. I liked the pokemon song at the end.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

beautiful movie :D

Bash

Pickups…

Nice music though.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »