Forum

Robbaz movie by emptynoflow

Created 21st November 2008 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

Hi!
A movie a made for Robbaz
http://tf2.fader.se/ right click on Fader Robbaz and save target as… the usual stuff.

added a youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_loMEZM7u7A
and watch in HIGH QUALITY or blame canada

Judas

Kot=Brot
FuDoo :>

That movie kicks ass. Editing is well done i really like the intro/outro. The music fits to the frags(nicely synchronised) The third person view was a bit boring but the nice airshots compensate that.

8,5/10

GJ mate

I liked it :)

And …

Finally I appear in somebodys frag movie! :P

Wiiking

the frags are so so really, some decent most mjaa. u can do better!

techtron

Very nice i like it good music and frags very cute enjoy to see :)

Clarity

nice;) frags, editing too!

whats the title of the song?

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

Thanks!

Gitguru: :D

Priest: There are 2 songs, u mean the intro or the main movie song?
DJ_Antoine – This Time (Klaas_Remix) is the main song though

F2

Danmark

This movie definately has pro editing, no doubt about it. But pro editing doesn’t equal good editing. Anyway, it’s a good and refreshing fragmovie, but I got kinda annoyed by all the effects (including shaky camera and wireframe/red effect).

d0llar

Very nice movie, the frags were good, but half of them were on the 2nd/4th cp in badlands, and I think people notice that, I really didn’t like that.
Beside that, I think the movie was real nice, fun to watch, the midair on the demoman in granary was amazing, great job bro.

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

yep,
I like to try things out and see where they go plus that i’m kinda blind to if the stuff I do looks good or bad ;P

the demoair on mid badlands was on me :(

Too much editing! Yeah, you can edit, but don’t over-edit. Maybe get some synchronization and only minor editing – that makes a better movie tbh.

Anyway, the shots were great, but I agree with dollar, most of them were cp2/4 badlands and it seemed you waited for some (who doesn’t, everyone likes to show off ^^).

7 and a half/10 from Shintaz!

Edit: God, most of that post makes me sound like a knob, doesn’t it?
But seriously, some of the frags were awesome. Must’ve been glad you got them on demo!

pEx

rhs

nice editing
frags standard-verygood
like shintaz said badlands 4/2
maybe next time some longer clips

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Aye, I agree with what you’re saying but Paver(emptynoflow) worked with what he got. My former clan wasn’t very active, I sucked at recording (auto-record script any1?) and most mixes play badlands (getting tired of it tbh :<).

Paver <3

LoopeR

FB

nice frags/editing mate gj x

StepX

Nice video, nice frags and lot of rhythm !
this only bad point is that some time there is a “too much effect”…but i loved the first one and this one, nice editing empty

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »