Forum

[Contest Entry WIP] CP_YUKON (formerly Ash Ridge)

Created 27th February 2009 @ 00:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

its an awesome map
sadly it wont make it into the map pools :(

well it fvcking should, its an awesome and its been made official by valve

Mr.Magic

TBA
ZOS!

I’ve played it in a pickup at mpuktf2.pickup(1) and I must say it was great. The game was quite bad because.. well it was pickup1 but I could still see that the map had great 6v6 potential. I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about too many flanks but to be fair it doesn’t have more flanks/entrances than say badlands which gets huge play.

Edit: One thing though. When attacking the last point some kind of height advantage might be nice. Look at this picture: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/noheight.jpg

As it is now, the spots marked with green are the best options for that, but maybe if you made the building marked in red possible to stand on (maybe not the satelite, just the actual roof), it would provide a height advantage for the attackers just as the overhead pipes on Granary and the upper levels on Badlands and Well. Or perhaps it’s not necessary, after all Freight doesn’t have any equivelant to that either and Freight is fine in my opinion.

Puppets

tbh i like this map, but seriously mid the is the biggest fail, as the little tunnel, is coming out right of the tunnel, so if you destroy the enemy team while they push to your second, unluckily theres gonna be some soldier or demo spawned just spamming down onto the point, its kinda hard to cap back, well okay i just played a normal pu and we had like 0 teamwork but it might be kinda hard to recap it

Katsu! :3

Is there any chance someone on this forum has cp_yukon_rc? Or cp_ash_ridge_a2? They’re currently lost media, it appears like.

gedu

czur
SDCK!

Quoted from Katsu! :3

Is there any chance someone on this forum has cp_yukon_rc? Or cp_ash_ridge_a2? They’re currently lost media, it appears like.

https://rotabland.eu/maps/maps.php has few versions of both

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7