Forum

[SITE] New my Matches page feedback.

Created 17th March 2010 @ 14:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

I don’t know whether it’s a ‘my matches’ bug or just a site bug, but as you can see here http://etf2l.org/matches/16605/ I submitted the results at 20:56 CET instead of 19:56 CET as shown there.

Chaos

New system is great! V impressed :)
Keep up the great work :D

Hoanui

I personally believe that a read only version of the My Matches page (no proposing yourself (but you CAN check on proposals others have made) no screenshot submitting, etc.) should be available to anyone who isn’t a team leader or deputy, because it allows for you to quickly check on incoming matches.

Keyro

Cheater

Nice job !
Indeed the old scheduling system after some updates was really complicated.
A great improve.

However some things to improve it i think :
-The “(+)” thing is not necessary for fixtures wich have not a schedule history.
-In the schedule history had when a wildcard has been taken.
-In the schedule history when a default date is set by an admin, it mentions something like “Kop proposed to play at 14/03/2010 21:00, which was accepted” (for exemple) wich isn’t totaly clear, maybe a simple “Default date set : 14/03/2010 21:00” will be more relevant :).
-Put the STV on the match page when there is one, it’s waaaay more easy than to look at etf2l home page.

Dunno if it was changed since we don’t have any proposals atm, but last I checked there was no “reject date” (or similar) button. Maybe I’m blind though, idk.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

Dunno if it was changed since we don’t have any proposals atm, but last I checked there was no “reject date” (or similar) button. Maybe I’m blind though, idk.

There isn’t one. I’m not sure if you need one though?

——————————————-

Quoted from Keyro

Nice job !
Indeed the old scheduling system after some updates was really complicated.
A great improve.

However some things to improve it i think :
-The “(+)” thing is not necessary for fixtures wich have not a schedule history.

Minor issue, but fair enough.

-In the schedule history had when a wildcard has been taken.

Will do.

-In the schedule history when a default date is set by an admin, it mentions something like “Kop proposed to play at 14/03/2010 21:00, which was accepted” (for exemple) wich isn’t totaly clear, maybe a simple “Default date set : 14/03/2010 21:00” will be more relevant :).

We can’t do that with the information we’re currently storing, but i’ll look into it.

-Put the STV on the match page when there is one, it’s waaaay more easy than to look at etf2l home page.

Yea, sure. I’ll find a nice spot for it.

——————————————-

Quoted from Hoanui

I personally believe that a read only version of the My Matches page (no proposing yourself (but you CAN check on proposals others have made) no screenshot submitting, etc.) should be available to anyone who isn’t a team leader or deputy, because it allows for you to quickly check on incoming matches.

Wat would be the benefit of this above looking at “Upcoming Matches” on your team profile page?

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Okay Ichecked the My Matches page and the ladder against Frag Test Dummies that we arranged for tonight disappeared. Of course I arranged it a good week and a half ago, so I forgot the date and time…then went ahead and arranged another Ladder against Team Effects, checked the ‘My Matches’ page, saw the schedule was clear tonight so arranged it. Now I look down the main page, see we’re supposed to play 2 ladders within 30 minutes…

All thanks to one of my games mysteriously disappearing.

xerxes

WWCD
n2o

When an admin sets a default date it should be highlighted. Or behind all league damin nicks there should be an admin symbol or sth like that.

Hoanui

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

Wat would be the benefit of this above looking at “Upcoming Matches” on your team profile page?

Easier access, and a dedicated page for us to check.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Are there any Opera users out there (besides myself). I am interested to hear if the results submission works for you and what version you’re on.

kira!

xen
don\\\'t

img here

What is that? :)
CSET -4

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from kira!

img here

What is that? :)
CSET -4

Fixed

GangsterAlgot

When you have put up a proposal it would be lovely if the “not scheduled” could change to “pending proposal” or something to get some feedback for puting up a proposal.
Because I always have to go to the old calendar page to confirm that my proposal actually came up.

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2